Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Poch for various reasons, may want to come back. But that can’t happen for now. Heard last week about him not being happy at PSG. Lot of present players had enough of him and his moods, and voiced it to DL at the time.

Tier 4🤷‍♂️[Hercules]

#ITK #THFC #COYS

——————————
Yeh I bet you did Hercules. You were probably in the PSG boardroom weren’t you ? Every single time this guy jumps on a new story and claims he knew before. What a wanker!!!!

You have to count everyone signed as ultimately he'd have the final say. I'd say Dier, Davies, Son, Toby, Alli, Trippier and Wanyama were all either decent or excellent. Some did an all right job like Llorente. The rest were pretty poor. I think he needs a talent scout to come in if he does come back.
yes but he can only eat what is served to him, if he has only ever been offered the contents of McDonald's menu how will he know about Noma?

I think Poch is still emotionally attached to Spurs. We have him the platform to show what a manager he is, and what he can achieve.

Winning things at PSG is like using the editor on Football Manager, it won't come with a true sense of achievement, unless you win the UCL.

I bet he'd swap the trophies he's won at PSG for one League Cup with us.

Whoever leaked those Poch rumours made a big mistake as I feel the fans will be pretty underwhelmed if it’s not him the next manager (which I believe he won’t be).

yes but he can only eat what is served to him, if he has only ever been offered the contents of McDonald's menu how will he know about Noma?
Was David Pleat got him a tasty take out from MK dons and Mitchell behind alot if his best buys. The blokes a coach and a good one mot even sure he is a manager. Burnt himself when the power he got became to much.

Last edited:
The difference being that the players that need clearing out now are "his".

I know that he said that it needed to be done. But it is one thing to say and another to do. Poch adores guys like Winks, Dele and Moussa. Guys that most on here would want rid off.

He may get that we need to move them on, but could he "do it to his boys"? If he comes back I hope so.
Toby and Moura would be gone pretty sharpish! Think Aurier and Lamela will leave anyway. Deals for CCV and Foyth pretty much done. Not sure he'd be fussed about losing Sissoko. But yeah its Sanchez, Dier, Davies, Winks & Alli you could see clinging on.

I would love poch back. Football played was champagne and virtually every game was a gimme under him. Levy needs to back him and no half measured shit which is why one of the reasons we dont get over the line when it matters. Cundy on talksport made me laugh earlier. Played when will i see you again by three degrees and cundy said tottenham play this as havent won a trophy for ages. Git. You have to admit that was funny 😊
well except for our last year of away games...........

I agree. They'll also use it as another stick to beat us and the new guy with should we start next season badly.

Someone is briefing the press though, but to what ends?
Problem is there is a vacumn because no one has a clue who we're after so its leaving the door open for agents, bookies and crappy journos to have their fill. Season over, they should really get a shift on and at least leak who we are after to put an end to this nonsence. Unless of course we're still dithering which wouldn't be a shock.

I would love poch back. Football played was champagne and virtually every game was a gimme under him. Levy needs to back him and no half measured shit which is why one of the reasons we dont get over the line when it matters. Cundy on talksport made me laugh earlier. Played when will i see you again by three degrees and cundy said tottenham play this as havent won a trophy for ages. Git. You have to admit that was funny 😊
Being 4-0 up at HT in matches, and seeing us go all out attack when 3-0 up. I miss those days.

Back
Top Bottom