Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not a fan of Fernandes attitude either. But he plays to win. Do we wanna be nice or win Trophies? He works hard and gets the job done. He is the main reason a mediocre United Team ended up coming second in the EPL. Attitude can be changed. Ability Can't.

Remember, the same was said of Gazza, Maradonna, Keane, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho....... They won trophies
Also if we had signed him then he wouldn’t be at United!

I'm not a fan of Fernandes attitude either. But he plays to win. Do we wanna be nice or win Trophies? He works hard and gets the job done. He is the main reason a mediocre United Team ended up coming second in the EPL. Attitude can be changed. Ability Can't.

Remember, the same was said of Gazza, Maradonna, Keane, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho....... They won trophies

The main reason a mediocre United team came second was that Liverpool had not CBs, Chelsea had Fat Frank for most of the season and we had Jose for the majority of the season.

There's a Tier 5 ITK?

giphy.gif

Poch has confirmed that he will go back to the diamond and get the best out of winks , sissoko and Dier! Levy has promised
Him a new french player called N’obody decente. Fatty Tier 3 :pochhail:

Remember when the lying bald cunt said a new manager would be announced within a week? Probably trying to low ball someone as usual

We can’t buy any decent player before the manager arrives and after the Euros prices would be inflated - another season heading for shambles

ENIC OUT NOW!
As much as I agree, who the fuck is going to buy us? If you’re a Billionaire worth 5-7 B are you going to drop 2 on us atm? We need to get relative success before that will ever happen IMO

I'm currently in Tottenham High Rd. Just saw Zinadine Zidane coming out of Tottenham Pie & Mash with a jellied eels takeaway.

There's a Tier 5 ITK?

giphy.gif
Tier 5 is actually the most reliable of all tiers because they are utter bollocks and completely guaranteed to get everything wrong.

So if you just take Tier 5 posts and add a NOT after the subject, it’s guaranteed 100% factually correct. For example, Poch is NOT at hotspur way. This is very useful info because I didn’t know where Poch was today. Now I know he’s not there, so that narrows it down.

The other tiers may rarely post something that makes sense or is correct (after 10 previous guesses) which makes these tiers all completely unreliable. Once a Tier 5 poster gets one thing right due to sheer quantity of posts and guesses, he is promoted to Tier 4 and becomes useless.

Tier 5 is actually Tier 1.

Based on Goal.com report (decent reliability but not great) Poch wanted to get rid of Dier, Winks and Toby right after the final but Levy would not sell them.

If he comes in and sells Dier and Winks right away, he would win back the fans that don't want him.

Back
Top Bottom