Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's slightly underwhelming if we are about to appoint Nuno but people are going slightly over the top. But that's the position the club has put itself in. I always thought Wolves were very organised and hard to beat the first 2 seasons back in the Prem. Last season they struggled badly with injuries. If Jiminez hadn't cracked his skull I'm sure they'd have been top half again.

They're trying to get him to change his style into more attacking as to line up with Levy's previous statement.

There’s no point trying, a leopard can’t change its spots.

If we are asking a manager to change his principles before hiring him, why are we even talking to him?

When Mourinho was here, his best results came with his typical style. When he tried to change and yield to fan/pundit criticism was when it went completely tits up. We shouldn’t be trying to make people change to fit the job. Either they fit the job or they don’t.

Nuno wouldn’t have been in my top 3 but come on give him a chance ffs, Notonuno trending (whatever that is) is pathetic and isn’t going to help the team or us as fans, I get the anger towards levy and enic,but for Santo? Give your heads a fucking wobble.
The anger is being directed at Levy as far as I can see. And rightly so.

Nuno would be a dire, cheap, lazy, backwards looking appointment that contradicts all the bullshit Levy patronized us with in his notorious recent publicity stunt.

Just lying down and accepting yet another kick in the groin from the cunt is absolutely worst thing we can do right now. #NotoNuno

How are Crystal Palace about to appoint a better manager than us

Feelings Reaction GIF

Wolves under Nuno
Elf championship 2017/2018 99 82 39 1st
Epl 2018/19 57pts 47-46 7th
Epl 2019/20 59pts 51-40 7th
Epl 2020/21 45pts 36-52 13th

He had lots of good results vs top sides in his first two years (including Leicester, Woolwich,Man United, Chelsea, and US) lost every game vs Liverpool and drew once to Man city.

Quailified for Europe in his first PL year and made the QF losing 1-0 to Sevila also an FA cup semi final.

Had a shit season last year, playing low block with poor strikers. Looks like Fidel Castro. Wolves fans absolutely love him.

Back
Top Bottom