Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wasnt Hercules the guy who was so convinced Grealish had signed that he had a full blown hissyfit on twitter at some lad who was like ‘eh I’m jack brother and you’re wrong he’s staying at villa?!’

how does anyone still listen to that clown
Screen-Shot-2018-08-09-at-07.54.28.png

Screen-Shot-2018-08-09-at-07.45.11.png

:bentley:

Pretty much already knew it, but Ramano has confirmed Rodgers is staying at Leicester. I imagine he's eyeing the Chelsea, Man Utd or City job next.

Wasnt Hercules the guy who was so convinced Grealish had signed that he had a full blown hissyfit on twitter at some lad who was like ‘eh I’m jack brother and you’re wrong he’s staying at villa?!’

how does anyone still listen to that clown

If I was him I'd have never posted on an forum ever again after that. What an absolute fucking clown.
Fancy having an argument with the players fucking brother and acting like you know better.

3-BA71-FEB-A4-EA-4307-9-C37-8-EAAEF425110.jpg

Look at all those fucking ‘reactions’.

Do you have to be a virgin, brown nosing, cock gobbling willy watcher to join SC or is it just advisable?

He’s been found out to be full of shite countless times yet there are still people over there that listen to what he has to say as if it carries weight 😂.
Joe is his uncle as everyone bar him seems to know, as for tightening his hands he makes Levy sound like the bionic man.

27 December 2019

Wolves fought back from two goals down to beat 10-man Manchester City in a memorable and controversial Premier League encounter at Molineux.

City looked as though they would make light of the 12th-minute red card shown to goalkeeper Ederson for a foul on Diogo Jota when Raheem Sterling scored twice.

Man of the match - Matt Doherty (Wolves)​

Manchester City had just 37.8% possession versus Wolves - the lowest figure recorded by a side managed by Pep Guardiola in top-flight history.

"We have been so focused on delivering the stadium and dealing with the impact of the pandemic, that I feel we lost sight of some key priorities and what’s truly in our DNA"
Corrected it for you:

"I'm only interested in increasing the value of the club for when we sell it off. I scrimped on the Project Management of the Stadium by doing it myself - and that led to massive increased costs with twats doing electrical work in the wrong sequence and so having it all ripped out and started again. I was more interested in the cheese room than in who we should be buying. I have no idea on footballing matters - I've fucked up EVERY managerial appointment in the past 20 years barring 2.

My DNA is ONLY about making money. I don't care about winning tin, I thought it made perfect sense to kick out 2 managers in the week of semi finals or even a final. There was a downside to winning both with the incumbents - harder and more expensive to fire than a week later. Saved some cash - now THAT'S a result in my book!!!!

I am a complete cunt when it comes to football matters. People laugh at me when I try to make footer conversation at the training ground."

The downward momentum is to great.

Managing Spurs successfully next season will be an impossible task.

Next manager will be a short term one.

Can’t really see that it matters who the sacrifical lamb will be.

Back
Top Bottom