Poll: Who is currently the best centre-back at Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vote Below

• Total voters
After Rodon's impressive performance for Wales today, there was some heated debate on the forum on this issue.

My personal opinion is that Rodon, despite being unproven, has the edge right now. Alderweireld is declining and getting slower with age. Sanchez and Dier are liabilities. Tanganga has played mostly at RB, and would perhaps do okay at RCB in a 3 man defence.

Toby. But we need to develop Rodon and Tanganga. Neither are ready to be our starting choices but both have the potential. This is exactly where Enic’s squad management has been a failure. These two should be learning off toby and Jan of 4 years ago.

Would really like Everton to come in for Dier, can we offer him and £20M for Godfrey?

Love Eric, but it's all wrong for him here, fresh start though, if they realise he can't play back to back games with any intensity or I'll cry!

I believe Igula Igula has an opinion on this, or what cretinousgoat cretinousgoat ?

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Back
Top Bottom