Poll: Who is currently the best centre-back at Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vote Below

• Total voters
I believe Igula Igula has an opinion on this, or what cretinousgoat cretinousgoat ?

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

disney rage GIF

Toby by a mile but that is a problem.

As good as he has been we should be replacing him with better players not just guys who are younger.

Rodin may, hopefully, pass him at some point but as of now is not close at all.

I'm assuming our new coach, Fonseca or whomever, is watching our players in the Euros.

So this is a perfect opportunity for Rodon to introduce himself to the new boss & demonstrate he should be considered for a regular 1st team CB role next season. In other words, he's playing himself into contention.

If it's Fonseca, and we play with 3 CBs, Rodon's ability to play on the left will help his chances too.

Imagine selling Jan when these are the choices, still makes no sense to me when he was off form for 3 months

Especially when the entire squad can be off form for a year plus with no consequences

Never ever would have sold him

He was out of contract....Didn't want a "one more year?" kind of rolling arrangement.

Toby is the best right now, but he's on the decline. Tanganga and Rodon could be our future, they have a lot of potential.

Back
Top Bottom