Poll...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We finish 3rd, the scum finish 4th, what do you want to happen?

• Chelsea win CL, Woolwich play in the europa.

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Chelsea lose to bayern, Woolwich play in the CL.

Votes: 23 50.0%

• Total voters
Thelonious said:
HarryHotspur said:
Slightly touched on in another thread...
"slightly touched on" :sandro:

May as well have added this poll to the other thread.

edit: I don't want Chelsea winning the CL.

But that was a "come on bayern" thread, and I didnt know you could add a poll to a thread.

Also, option 3 is not available, as that would be everyone's preferred choice!

I was in a foul mood yesterday, sometimes the Victoria Line boils my piss.

Anyway, I want Woolwich to qualify ahead of Chelsea winning and then losing in the qualifier...against Young Boys

Dannyboy said:
I was in a foul mood yesterday, sometimes the Victoria Line boils my piss.

Anyway, I want Woolwich to qualify ahead of Chelsea winning and then losing in the qualifier...against Young Boys
I'm sure Wenger would love to be smashed by Young Boys.

I voted Chelsk to lose CL, scum to go out in the qualifiers.

What would you rather want, This:

_42947187_cup17.jpg

AND

Wenger-sad.jpg

or

t1larg.jpg

AND

wenger2-4121.jpg

^ Fuck me. TAKE IT DOWN! That Chelski photo is the most offensively unpleasant, gut-churning thing ever - and I've just seen a photo of some poor African's brains splattered on the floor courtesy of PingPong's tasteful Twitter page.

emperor said:
^ Fuck me. TAKE IT DOWN! That Chelski photo is the most offensively unpleasant, gut-churning thing ever - and I've just seen a photo of some poor African's brains splattered on the floor courtesy of PingPong's tasteful Twitter page.

Just showing the people who want Chelsea to win, to see what it would look like. Maybe that'll change their minds

Must say I'm very surprised by the poll and how many people actually want cuntface to lift the trophy for Chelscum.

Granted, no CL could be a crippling financial blow to Woolwich and could potentially threaten their very future but equally it could NOT, representing nothing more than a one-season blip. Chelscum meanwhile will have club football's highest prize in their possession; it'll be etched into the history books; we'll have to endure endless images and replays of the final, the Barca games, their trophy-weilding cunt of a captain; their cretinous fans rubbing our noses in it at every opportunity, etc, etc.

For me the very thought (let alone the reality) of Chelscum winning the CL makes me feel physically, gut-wrenchingly sick. I hate Woolwich with a burning passion but my hatred of Chelscum runs just as deep - maybe that's where I differ from some fans. It's the permanency of the CL trophy versus the temporary 'inconvenience' of not being in the CL that makes it a non-choice in my eyes. If you could guarantee not qualifying for CL would signal the long-term downfall of Woolwich for decades to come then I might, reluctantly, let Chelscum have their trophy. But no such guarantee is possible so it could all be for nothing.

So assuming we finish 3rd, are you guys who want Chelscum to win the CL actually going to cheer when they score? Genuinely interested to know as I simply can't get my head around actually watching that game wanting Chelscum to win, regardless of the consequences it might have for Woolwich.

emperor said:
Must say I'm very surprised by the poll and how many people actually want cuntface to lift the trophy for Chelscum.

Granted, no CL could be a crippling financial blow to Woolwich and could potentially threaten their very future but equally it could NOT, representing nothing more than a one-season blip. Chelscum meanwhile will have club football's highest prize in their possession; it'll be etched into the history books; we'll have to endure endless images and replays of the final, the Barca games, their trophy-weilding cunt of a captain; their cretinous fans rubbing our noses in it at every opportunity, etc, etc.

For me the very thought (let alone the reality) of Chelscum winning the CL makes me feel physically, gut-wrenchingly sick. I hate Woolwich with a burning passion but my hatred of Chelscum runs just as deep - maybe that's where I differ from some fans. It's the permanency of the CL trophy versus the temporary 'inconvenience' of not being in the CL that makes it a non-choice in my eyes. If you could guarantee not qualifying for CL would signal the long-term downfall of Woolwich for decades to come then I might, reluctantly, let Chelscum have their trophy. But no such guarantee is possible so it could all be for nothing.

So assuming we finish 3rd, are you guys who want Chelscum to win the CL actually going to cheer when they score? Genuinely interested to know as I simply can't get my head around actually watching that game wanting Chelscum to win, regardless of the consequences it might have for Woolwich.
I would be absolutely shouting the house down. Will have my plastic flag and be racist for the day. For the day I will be a proper chelsea scum

r-u-s-x said:
emperor said:

I would be absolutely shouting the house down. Will have my plastic flag and be racist for the day. For the day I will be a proper chelsea scum
No I won't cheer or support anything.

I try be positive where possible, and so what id say is us finishing third makes a bit of a win/win (or maybe no loose) situation in that somewhere, some cunts that I hate are going to crying.

If I had to choose, id take Chelsea to win. It's about the tottenham woolwhich rivalry for me. People will soon forget about Chelsea's hollow paid for victory.

We get to laud it over woolwhich for a season, and possibly, with any luck, see them slide into obscurity.

I'll never forget the Chelsea win, if you live in London you'll know why. Seeing their scummy throng celebrating that win and Terry's cunt face celebrating is too much to bear.

Not having a pop but just saying my perspective of it all.

Back
Top Bottom