Poll...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We finish 3rd, the scum finish 4th, what do you want to happen?

• Chelsea win CL, Woolwich play in the europa.

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Chelsea lose to bayern, Woolwich play in the CL.

Votes: 23 50.0%

• Total voters
Thelonious said:
I'd rather Woolwich finish 5th which is unlikely, next best thing would be Chelsea winning fuck all

Admittedly i don't have as many blue scum fans in my vicinity as I do woolwhich, so it's a good point and will probably have a bearing on everyone's view.

Woolwich 5th and Chelsea getting smashed in the final with us coming 3rd is indeed the the dream.

Woolwich to play in CL qualifiers and get knocked out.

Chelsea winning anything doesn't rub well with me considering the amount of thugs in that team but most importantly it would mean they catch up or overtake us in overall trophies AND have the CL to rub in our faces for the end of time. At least now we have the best European record of both the scum.

The Scum will not suddenly win the CL after 16yrs of doing fuck all in it. They will be even weaker next season anyway.

Chelsea winning the CL would be like giving Scarlett Johansson to someone like this...
lovely-sexy-male-chav.jpg

...to fuck

Back
Top Bottom