Pre-Season 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Troy Parrott and Maksim Paskotsi seen for the first time today training with first team

Other youngsters seen include Alfie Whiteman, Nile John, Dane Scarlett, Harvey White, Kion Etete, Japhet Tanganga, Jack Clarke, Cameron Carter-Vickers , TJ Eyoma, and Oliver Skipp.

Be interesting to see whether all of these make the squad for the first pre-season match v Orient when traditionally most players only get about 45 mins playing time - still a few youngsters who haven't been reported as training with first team who might have expected to be included including Alfie Devine, Marcel Lavenier and Dennis Cirkin ..... and there's probably another half dozen who could make a case to be included.

It's that Harvey White time of year.
Yep. It’s the time of year where some random youngster has a decent few games in pre season against Leyton Orient and the likes, after which the club plasters them all over our social media to try and make fans believe we don’t need to sign players.

Remember Luke Amos’ meteoric rise in the summer of ‘18?

Yep. It’s the time of year where some random youngster has a decent few games in pre season against Leyton Orient and the likes, after which the club plasters them all over our social media to try and make fans believe we don’t need to sign players.

Remember Luke Amos’ meteoric rise in the summer of ‘18?
Until the injury I thought Luke Amos had every chance of making it to be honest.

I really like how all the drills for the outfield players seem to have some form of competitive element to them. You don't just do the drill, you compete with someone else during it.

MK Dons tickets are snapping up pretty fast, Just got mine block 30 3rd row COYS!!!!
Hi...just wondering if anyone has an inkling of the side that might turn out against MK (appreciate a crystal ball may be required). I understand the likes of Kane, Hojbjerg, Lloris, Lo Celso, Rodon, Alderweireld etc won't be involved - do you think Alli, Ndombele, Winks, Dier, Moura, Lamela will play? Taking my boy to the game, so hoping it won't be unknowns...?!

Back
Top Bottom