Pre-Season Summer 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is good, we can take all our new summer signings with us

manchester united GIF

Was looking for an excuse to go back over that way, wanted to visit Korea so might look into this :sonhmm:
I am very familiar with South Korea.
While the country is more or less open, they have had a very restrictive quarantine policy. There were exemptions granted on various grounds although I don’t think it ever applied to simple tourists.

As a result of the Omicron surge, there are currently NO EXCEPTIONS..

Obviously, I expect this to change on the ground going forward as circumstances change but it’s something to keep an eye on.

As a by the way, South Korea is blistering hot in July. Bring your sunscreen.
I fully intend to go if circumstances allow. I will travel from New York where a couple of us have Korean Wags. My in-laws live there. Feel free to use me as a resource between now and the tour if I can help.

More than 20% of South Koreans identify as Spurs fans. Before 2015, it was SFA.
This is a pretty decent sized market of passionate sports fans with decent wedge — the average salary is about 40k US dollars a year. Its international influence on culture is growing exponentially.
Perhaps Danny Boy can get BTS in Spurs shirts?
How many of those will still be Spurs fans when Son no longer plays for us though ?

Give them a buy into the EPL and they'd be top 4 in a couple of years........ Honest; ye kin.... o_O

Defoe was a star up there and he was nearly 100 years old.

Rangers are behind a Celtic side that has Cameron Carter-Vickers and Joe Hart. CCV is ripping it up in their top devision. A bang average player in the Championship that no one wanted to buy while Joe Hart looks like Pat Jennings in the SPL.....

But we aren't big enough. Fuck me.

Appears the Jocks are underwhelmed

Apparently we aren't 'big enough' for them.

Levels of delusion.
They don't understand what it's like when there's 3 teams in London that are bigger and better than the only 2 clubs in their country.
I've done SHITS bigger than Rangers... (took some squeezing, and a burst blood vessel or two, mind...)
But still. You get the idea?!!

Interesting to see Conte watch, sure their will be afew surprises who he uses this season if they impress in pre season
I am interested in seeing what he makes out of Troy and Kion.

Troy has a lost of upside as a young and up and coming striker. And Kion has so many of the physical attributes that Conte likes in a target man. It will be interesting to watch them in pre-season.

Back
Top Bottom