Pre-Season Summer 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs have Heung-Min Son and So-hyun Cho, who are Men’s and Women’s national team captains respectively., as well as AIA as sponsor, so is likely to get good support.....

This is good, we can take all our new summer signings with us

manchester united GIF

If only Levy and ENIC put as much effort into keeping, you know… Tottenham fans happy.

But yeah. Whoopdyfuckingdoo. We’re going to South Korea where no one really gives a flying fuck about Tottenham. Only Sonny.

The entire premise of Levy being a business mastermind is a con. He’s just a monkey slapping a pair of symbols together like the rest of us.

Question is, will Conte still be our Manager then :levyeyes:

In all seriousness, while I fully understand the brickbats, it is a real treat for overseas Spurs fans when the team does travel (not just fans of Sonny, mind…). I managed to get to the Juve match in Singapore in 2019 and it was great to watch the team live again (and Kane’s lovely goal from the halfway line), even though the privilege cost me the equivalent of 90 quid :dierno::levywhoa:

To be fair i yearn for the old days of Drogheda, Gentoran and Stevenage...

I do actually :)
I remember in the pre-internet (for me at least) 90s when the chance of us playing in Europe was close to zero getting VERY excited to read that Spurs were playing Atleti pre-season. Was looking forward to it all week, went down the ground nice and early for beers and bAnTz, only to find the entire stadium area completely deserted.

Turned out they were playing in Seville for some unknown reason

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Was looking for an excuse to go back over that way, wanted to visit Korea so might look into this :sonhmm:

Was looking for an excuse to go back over that way, wanted to visit Korea so might look into this :sonhmm:
I am very familiar with South Korea.
While the country is more or less open, they have had a very restrictive quarantine policy. There were exemptions granted on various grounds although I don’t think it ever applied to simple tourists.

As a result of the Omicron surge, there are currently NO EXCEPTIONS..

Obviously, I expect this to change on the ground going forward as circumstances change but it’s something to keep an eye on.

As a by the way, South Korea is blistering hot in July. Bring your sunscreen.
I fully intend to go if circumstances allow. I will travel from New York where a couple of us have Korean Wags. My in-laws live there. Feel free to use me as a resource between now and the tour if I can help.

Back
Top Bottom