Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow, awful stuff. I know it's hard to verify stuff in this day and age, but she did also go through the effort of validating those messages are in fact tied to his social media account (or at least I assume that's what she's doing here, I don't have social media so idk)...

Yeah, it's possible to fake it, but only superficially. All such content have date/time markers and other metadata, there are servers which log when data is sent/received, phones themselves log/cache various info, I doubt someone like her can pull off a fake to bypass all that.

She's claiming he's getting off on a technicality. I can believe that, cos the evidence she presented is compelling.

Scum gonna get ripped a new one at every ground.

Partey will get a level of abuse not usually seen in this country
He'll be prosecuted for sure. Scum deserve everything going their way though considering they knew about this and STILL chose to play him and take him to the pre-season tour.

Scum gonna get ripped a new one at every ground.

Partey will get a level of abuse not usually seen in this country
It seems that he's getting off on a technicality and the gonner cunts knew that when they decided to keep him in the team.

They were privy to the stuff she's sharing on twitter now, but still kept him around. They deserve everything bad that happens to them.

I’ve been reading a few posts from Scum fans who know more about the situation and they are saying, as a reminder, that he was under investigation for rape against two different women. So they’re saying even if this one can’t be pursued due to the technicality, the other one could still be pursued.
That's what she says in the tweets

Absolute disgrace from Woolwich, they should have followed Manures example with Greenwood and suspended Partey straight away until this was proven one way or another by not doing this they deserve all the shit that will come there way

Looking at her tweets, I’d suggest she needs urgent help for her mental health and drinking, and Partey needs fucking dealing with.

I feel so sorry for this poor girl.
Her latest ones don't sound good, if any of her friends have seen them there should get round to her straight away

Some people in that thread are completely tapped in the head. I can understand Innocent before proven but defending someone you don't even know like that, strange behavior.

Back
Top Bottom