Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Partey is still under investigation but playing, Greenwood is not although it is only because his girl friend withdrew charges. Partey is in a worse position but still protected from exposure by the law. How long does it take to investigate these crimes, at this rate he will have retired from football before they decide what to do.

Agreed 100%.

That said, I was reading a United forum yesterday, and many (certainly not all) are already coming out saying things like maybe the evidence is they liked to do roleplay and we don't know so we can't judge, etc.

It's gross. He's coming back and there's a big segment of their fanbase that is going to hide behind this "other evidence" that I'm sure will never be released to "protect the victim"

More "roleplay":

images

I suppose it’s just a crazy coincidence that Greenwood knows how to play the role of an abuser and manipulator so well.

And that his girlfriend knows how to sound like someone who’s being abused.

Thespian future awaits......

I wondered about this with both Zouma and more pertinently Partey: To which extent are broadcasters able to cut out the audio of certain chants/songs? If 40-60k, each week whereever he plays, sing about Greenwood being the despicable human that he is, can they monitor without it sounding off?
Apparently a lot 0f man u match going fans are anti his coming back so home fans may be chanting too

I’ll probably leave it

But feel free to share your theory
Okay, my theory is this : your CPS dropped it's charges on the October of last year owing to non-cooperation of witnessess and *new material coming to light*. The baby was born on the July of this year.

So this new evidence was the pregnancy itself is my theory. No roleplay, no deepfakes(though I think she blinked in the video, so that could be ruled out)

the math sort of works out :levystare:

Okay, my theory is this : your CPS dropped it's charges on the October of last year owing to non-cooperation of witnessess and *new material coming to light*. The baby was born on the July of this year.

So this new evidence was the pregnancy itself is my theory. No roleplay, no deepfakes(though I think she blinked in the video, so that could be ruled out)

the math sort of works out :levystare:

I feel like I’ve just watched an episode of Love island or whatever it called and lost some of my IQ

Nothing against you at all . It just sounds like a soap opera

I know little about this but is it true that they are still together and have a child ?

The mind boggles
Yes. Her own parents pressured her to take him back. Her dad proudly defended Greenwood in the media when the news first broke.

Which in layman's terms translates to they enjoyed the money and status that came with their daughter being involved with a PL footballer.

Her own parents sold her out rather than protect her.

Yes. Her own parents pressured her to take him back. Her dad proudly defended Greenwood in the media when the news first broke.

Which in layman's terms translates to they enjoyed the money and status that came with their daughter being involved with a PL footballer.

Pimped the daughter?, dunno how the parent sleeps at night, I think I'd do time if anyone done anything to my daughter.

Scum.

Pimped the daughter?, dunno how the parent sleeps at night, I think I'd do time if anyone done anything to my daughter.
More or less yes. People are scarily easy to corrupt with money and prestige sadly.

If we factor in the average length of a pregnancy from the kid's date of birth. He also broke his bail agreement in order to get her pregnant. But the court for some reason chose to ignore that fact.

That is the weirdest thing about it. She hide an audio recorder as obviously this happens a lot to nail Greenwood which she did, then she also posted the photos of the beating he gave her. So the rape on audio and the photos online for the world to see.

Then a few days later her dad comes out defending the rapist of his daughter. I know some scummy men do sell their daughters for money and such stuff but fucking hell.

I mean imagine wanting your daughter to be raped (which will happen in the future as well) so you can get some money/fame. What a fucking family.

Basically trapped between Greenwood and her own dad. Didn’t stand a chance.

Back
Top Bottom