Progress

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ive been defending Potch. If he doesnt want Kaboul near the squad, its absolutely is prerogative. He obviously has his reasons and its not really any of our place to question them. We're just the fans. We support the team.

You are not a supporter.

You dont support Kaboul. You are not a supporter.

Are you on the training ground? How do you know Poch is not a total cunt, and Kaboul is innocent? blaaaah blaaaaaaahhh

At least try and give your own shit arguments some credit

I could totally understand this argument if Jan, Dier (at CB), Fazio and Walker had actually been a solid unit. They havent. For the most part, our defence has been cack, ad certainly no worse than Kaboul (who has still had the best game out of all of them at arse away)

Poch is playing poor players, and poor performers....so the argument that those exiled are poor is a non starter. They are certainly no worse than what has been used in their place.

Arse away though was the exception for Kaboul, he had some shockers when played earlier in the year, best CB this season has been Dier by a country mile IMO. Take your point about Walker, he has been off this season.

Did you agree with every line up, sub, tactic and gameplan of Ardiles, Graham, Hoddle, Ramos, Jol, Harry and Tim?
It's never mattered whether we agreed with every line up, sub, tactic and gameplan, mainly because there's fuck all we can do about it...except bitch and moan on forums...

Arse away though was the exception for Kaboul, he had some shockers when played earlier in the year, best CB this season has been Dier by a country mile IMO. Take your point about Walker, he has been off this season.

Kaboul played about 14 games in the previous two years. Of course he was going to be up and down, but he was never given the chance to build his match fitness and sharpness.

Presumably because he didnt suit the high line pressing, which we dont play anyway as most of our CBs are shite at it.

So thats my point. We drop players because they are supposedly poor, and play poor players who dont suit the system anyway in their place.

You dont support Kaboul. You are not a supporter.

Are you on the training ground? How do you know Poch is not a total cunt, and Kaboul is innocent? blaaaah blaaaaaaahhh

At least try and give your own shit arguments some credit
I support the 11 players on the pitch, the man that picked them..

Like i said previously when you ignored me. If you don't like it, if you're so unhappy why do you continue??? Im happy supporting the team, why do i need to defend myself. You're the one complaining.
Posted Today at 3:10 PM

It's never mattered whether we agreed with every line up, sub, tactic and gameplan, mainly because there's fuck all we can do about it...except bitch and moan on forums...

Which we have every right to do. Its part of the game.

People thinking that only a professional within the game can have an opinion on a shite performance?

Fucking hilarious.

If Poch dropped Lloris and played Brad, Id be fucking livid.

Maybe you and Beale would just be like "oh well, he's the manager, i trust him".
If you like being a sheep, thats fine. Not everyone does though.

if you're so unhappy why do you continue???

The fact that you want me to explain that to you
really makes me embarrassed for you.
I am genuinely lost for words. Shocking that you dont get it.

Maybe you dont understand why Newcastle, Pompey and Leeds fans stick around?

Its not like watching a docusoap to some of us Beale. Its our lives. You dont just switch it off when you dont like it.

Fuck me...

Which we have every right to do. Its part of the game.

People thinking that only a professional within the game can have an opinion on a shite performance?

Fucking hilarious.

If Poch dropped Lloris and played Brad, Id be fucking livid.

Maybe you and Beale would just be like "oh well, he's the manager, i trust him".
If you like being a sheep, thats fine. Not everyone does though.
Straw man every time.

Playing fridel in place of a fit Vorm or Lloris would make no sense. Thats deliberately hampering the team. Adebayor isn't being played ONCE AGAIN. every club he's gone too, he has come away the with troublemaker reputation. At what point do we have to accept there is obviously something in it.
And when he did play, he was shit. He didn't score enough goals to justify his selection.
I notice you aren't clambering for Soldado to be treated the same, which is funny because i distinctly remember you not being a fan of Soldado. Sammy, its almost like you're a little kid thats sad because he went to a game and didn't get to see his favourite player play.

MP has given me no reason to not trust him or to think he's a cunt. Daniel Levy and the board obviously trust him because they've hired staff to support him. Kaboul and Adebayor have given me every reason to think they're cunts. You don't go from being club captain to not even in the squad for no reason. Your whole argument is Ade and Kaboul should play because they used to be good.

I notice you aren't clambering for Soldado to be treated the same, which is funny because i distinctly remember you not being a fan of Soldado.

Ive always maintained that Soldado could have done a job if he was used BEHIND Kane...Poch always played him furthest forward, nullifying both of them though.

Your levels of fail have reached farcical.

Soldado couldn't have done shit behind Kane, above him, to the left, to the right or round and round. I felt he was being played out of sympathy. Doesn't matter now but we got lucky Kane didn't get injured or suspended earlier in the season.

The fact that you want me to explain that to you
really makes me embarrassed for you.
I am genuinely lost for words. Shocking that you dont get it.

Maybe you dont understand why Newcastle, Pompey and Leeds fans stick around?

Its not like watching a docusoap to some of us Beale. Its our lives. You dint switch it off when you dont like it.

Fuck me...
Yes you can. Its very simple. Like i said, you don't even go to games, do you. All you get from tottenham, is coming on here and starting arguments, in between watching games. Thats it. All you're putting in is time. Lots of time really, you're on here 24/7. So just stop, and do something else you enjoy. You don't have to stop watching games if you don't want to. (although, if you're this bothered that ade and kaboul aren't playing it seems bizarre to me you'd still watch) What else do you have in your life? When I'm a bit pissed off with football, i stop. I found £50 for a ticket so ridiculous that I'm now not going to any game that costs more than £40. If you're SO unhappy with tottenham, why do you insist on continuing to the level you do? Don't give me that "Oh its more than a game" bullshit. Thats not a reason. Its quite easy for you to just do something else.
What else in life do you persist with, despite clearly not enjoying it? Apart from working, which is pretty much a necessity, probably nothing?

Ive always maintained that Soldado could have done a job if he was used BEHIND Kane...Poch always played him furthest forward, nullifying both of them though.

Your levels of fail have reached farcical.
My levels of fail??? You just deleted 95% of what i said to make a pointless comment. You get called out all the time and then never answer the questions.

Beale....fair play for trying, but you are really too silly for me. Im going to do everyone a favour and stick you on ignore. No hard feelings.
hahaha how ironic.

Its all very well writing an essay and then at the end basically saying "Im right so no need to discuss it further, see you later, and if you counter you are being argumentative"

You have a good excuse not to answer because you have obviously decided that your post is the ultimate conclusion to the discussion and any counter opinion is just people trying to start a barney.

Here is where I stand:

give-a-fuck-o-meter.gif

Back
Top Bottom