Progress

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

give-a-fuck-o-meter.gif

You maybe.....but the guys who have quoted me about 40 times today clearly do

That tactic worked wonders for me on Fifa too :freund:

Well we have one striker who cannot score for his life, but is good at holding it up and bringing players in to the attack.

And one who cant stop scoring, but is anonymous when played deeper.

Yeah, lets play the one who is shit in front of goal up top, and the prolific striker behind him.

People thinking that only a professional within the game can have an opinion on a shite performance?

Fucking hilarious.
No, Internet Guy is actually allowed to have opinions too. Yes, even despite not being in the board room or on the training pitch, Internet Guy can still have an opinion.

Here's the catch though: Internet Guy's opinion has almost no credibility, because he's not in the board room or on the training pitch. If you can accept that, then feel free to have all the opinions you like.

Why is this goon CUNT still at large? How long would it take for everyone to see through the transparent facade of a shameless trolling piece of shit?

No, Internet Guy is actually allowed to have opinions too. Yes, even despite not being in the board room or on the training pitch, Internet Guy can still have an opinion.

Here's the catch though: Internet Guy's opinion has almost no credibility, because he's not in the board room or on the training pitch. If you can accept that, then feel free to have all the opinions you like.

The fact you think fans opinions on the team and how their team should play has no credibility speaks volumes about how your kind view the sport.

You watch football.
You dont live it. You dont eat, sleep and breath it.
You watch 90 minutes, while eating a basket of hot wings and having a beer.

Then you go home, and dont think about it until next week. It all just a bit social to you. More like a one up on your mates who randomly chose Liverpool. You'd watch the CL Final if Spurs were playing a "meaningless" PL game at the same time.

You dont realise what it is to belong to a football club. Its not a choice.
I was here 30 years before Poch, and will be here 30 years after him.

Carry on being a sheep, and feel free to belittle your own, shitty little meaningless existance in terms of following Tottenham Hotspur.

But dont put me in the same as bracket as you and your shallow opinons.

The fact you think fans opinions on the team and how their team should play has no credibility speaks volumes about how your kind view the sport.

You watch football.

Then you go home, and dont think about it until next week. It all just a bit social to you. More like a one up on your mates who randomly chose Liverpool. You'd watch the CL Final if Spurs were playing a "meaningless" PL game at the same time.

Carry on being a sheep, and feel free to belittle your own, shitty little meaningless existance in terms of following Tottenham Hotspur.

YOU DONT EVEN GO TO GAMES. YOUR SOLE CONNECTION TO THE CLUB IS MOANING ON A FAN MADE FORUM! :kaboullol:

You watch football.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. Wow, if you only knew how far off the mark you are. Nice try though.

Notwithstanding your attempted ad hominem attack, none of this lends your opinions any more credibility. Even a fan who has supported Spurs for a million years is still just a fan, merely guessing at what is going on inside the training facility and forming ideas in their own imagination, and therefore entitled to very little credibility when telling every other fan that their opinions are wrong.

Look, everyone has opinions about this stuff. That's part of sport and that's fine. Its when you get deranged about insisting your opinions are right and everyone else is wrong that you become delusional.

Isn't this forum full to the brim of people having different opinions about stuff? Isn't that the point of its existence? Why does everyone feel the need to be fucking right all the time?

If you don't like what someone has to say, don't quote them every fucking post.

Isn't this forum full to the brim of people having different opinions about stuff? Isn't that the point of its existence? Why does everyone feel the need to be fucking right all the time?

I don't know about any of the other stuff, but I think we can all agree that this is 100% off the mark. Go fuck yourself, buddy.
:pochsmirk:

HERESY! BURN HIM!!

fqrwcwG.jpg

Take your holier than thou crap and stick it....and yes, you can quote me on that...

Back
Top Bottom