Questions for the podcast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Appearance on Woolwich Fan TV, why?
I would have expected Spurred On TV to do it but not Fighting Cock. Woolwich Fan TV is for cunts and plastic supporters sporting the latest shop accessories.

If however, you had a bunch of yids in the background chanting throughout the recording "fuck off back to Woolwich" Fighting Cock would've been welcomed back to Tottenham with a heroes welcome. Missed opportunity i feel. Or, far be it from me to put ideas into your heads, but perhaps this is the plan all along and you are drawing them closer and gaining their trust so you can fuck them in the ear when we play them latter in the year.

This might actually prove to be a relevant question:

If you could choose between qualifying for Champion's league while Woolwich wins the league, or finishing 5th while Woolwich finishes 6th, which would you choose?

this makes your question all the more bizarre, stupid/surreal questions are welcomed. :thumbup:
Okay here goes - why do they water the pitch before the match and at half time? I notice that at the pace the players play at, they slip a lot. If they didn't water the pitch, they wouldn't slip as much.

Okay you can go ahead and start laughing...

Back
Top Bottom