Ref violently attacked after match in turkish league

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ask yourself 'What would happen if the owner of a Premier League club did that?' .

If it was Spurs, we'd be thrown out of the football league with immediate effect. If it was Liverpool they'd set up a memorial fund for the victims. If it was Man City they'd possibly be charged with something, in 2053, but probably not.

Ask yourself 'What would happen if the owner of a Premier League club did that?' .

If it was Spurs, we'd be thrown out of the football league with immediate effect. If it was Liverpool they'd set up a memorial fund for the victims. If it was Man City they'd possibly be charged with something, in 2053, but probably not.
Jokes aside - Uefa would kick us out of Europe for another 5 years. As in the whole league, not Spurs

Anything directed towards the refs should result in points deductions then lets see how macho these dickheads want to be!

It's been coming for years.
In fact, with tens of thousands of lagered up fans in stadiums, getting more and more wound up by shit refs, I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

I can't find anything that explains what instigated it other than a late equalizer. It can't be the only reason, surely the ref has done something(s) during the match.

This isn't a cunt of a post..... No.... Not at all..........

I really dislike football fans sometimes.

It’s a fucking sport where you kick a ball about lads. How stupid do you have to be to start kicking a bloke on the floor over it.

Total morons.

It's clearly not fans.

Another aspect...... An extra 2 weeks off at xmas.....

Think how fat Tanguy is going to get over the holidays! :dohertyshrug:

I really dislike football fans sometimes.

It’s a fucking sport where you kick a ball about lads. How stupid do you have to be to start kicking a bloke on the floor over it.

Total morons.
...yet in another thread you've recently said that the police are wasting money by trying to tackle malicious communications. It's mal-Comms that are at the root of this kind of behaviour - they've been stoking this anger in Turkey for a while now.

...yet in another thread you've recently said that the police are wasting money by trying to tackle malicious communications. It's mal-Comms that are at the root of this kind of behaviour - they've been stoking this anger in Turkey for a while now.

By which I mean Stacey being called a slag by her mate on Facebook and someone having to be called out and speak to her and write up a report about it.

Leave my personal life out of your posts thanks. Only my friends and forum buddies can talk to me about things like that.

And you ain't either of those.

:nunothumb:

I wouldn't have to say anything if you mentioned beating up a random person on the internet, that's the definition of taking things personally you nitwit lmao 🤦‍♂️

I wouldn't have to say anything if you mentioned beating up a random person on the internet, that's the definition of taking things personally you nitwit lmao 🤦‍♂️

Fun fact, dumbhouse.

People on here say they'd like to kick a gooner's (or some other fuckwits) head in practically every day. It's all very much tongue in cheek and nobody really means it. Learn to understand this.

What I'm not going to have is you trying to call ME out on it, and be completely misleading.

Wind your neck in, stop trying to pick fights. Nobody likes you, and you're not wanted here or any other forum on the whole of the internet.

Consider this a 'case closed'. You're doneski. We all see through you.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Last edited:
Fun fact, dumbhouse.

People on here say they'd like to kick a gooner's (or some other fuckwits) head in practically every day. It's all very much tongue in cheek and nobody really means it. Learn to understand this.

What I'm not going to have is you trying to call ME out on it, and be completely misleading.

Last thing I am going to say to you because you're really not worthy of my time (or anyone else's for that matter).

Wind your neck in, stop trying to pick fights. Nobody likes you, and you're not wanted here or any other forum on the whole of the internet.

Consider this a 'case closed'. You're doneski. We all see through you.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

If you're going to make tongue in cheek comments then maybe learn to accept tongue in cheek responses and perhaps not pull out the 'mental health' card you uber weirdo.

If you're going to make tongue in cheek comments then maybe learn to accept tongue in cheek responses and perhaps not pull out the 'mental health' card you uber weirdo.
There's a big difference between Goat's posts and yours. His are funny.

I suspect it would be a major issue if it was any English club.That said, they have suspended their entire league.
I'd be a bit pissed off if i was the other teams who had nothing to with this.Unless its acknowledged its a problem throughout the league, i suppose.

Back
Top Bottom