Ref violently attacked after match in turkish league

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah seek help :ledley:
There you go again, proving my point.

giphy.gif

Ten months ago over 50,000 of this cunt's compatriots died in a massive earthquake.

Get a fucking grip, you lost a football match. Many lost their entire families in February. According to the UN, 1.5 million people lost their homes.

Ten months ago over 50,000 of this cunt's compatriots died in a massive earthquake.

Get a fucking grip, you lost a football match. Many lost their entire families in February. According to the UN, 1.5 million people lost their homes.
And now he is claiming that he is the actual victim. Because he was only going to spit on him, not slap the ref (He threw a closed fist punch), and the ref oversold it. And he has a heart problem so apparently he is the real one that was in danger.

What a clown.

Kinell. Only on here could something like this spark a cunt off.

Funnily enough, you see players going down like this regularly. None of them ever get up with a shiner like that ref had.

A club president or chairman should never, ever act like this. They should be an exemplary example of good behaviour. They should set the tone, from the top of the club all the way through the players, the staff and the fans.
COYS, Daniel

Ask yourself 'What would happen if the owner of a Premier League club did that?' .

If it was Spurs, we'd be thrown out of the football league with immediate effect. If it was Liverpool they'd set up a memorial fund for the victims. If it was Man City they'd possibly be charged with something, in 2053, but probably not.
Levy in a tear up.
Pissing myself.
Thank you 🤣🤣

This is a disgrace

But I’ve just had a mental image pop into my head of Levy running onto the pitch and slide tackling a referee

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Back
Top Bottom