• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What shall we do with reputation?

• Remove all reputation

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Remove the negative reputation

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Leave it as it is

Votes: 70 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...how 'bout maybe adding a Troll? question button... to try and weed out the true villains!! Then it would be up to said troll to either explain themselves, or leave quietly through whatever Troll hole they stumbled through!
Also, a 'not sure if serious?' button would not only come in handy, but lighten the mood on some of the more heated replies!
I vote for the 'troll' / 'cunt' button instead of the current 'dislike' - far more appropriate, imv

idgaf-gif.gif

Personally I think this is the best THFC forum for that very reason - look what happened to once great places like GG, etc

GG was destroyed when Scaramanga turned into an 80's style Yuppie, talking about how we should move to Stratford so he can park his car easily......and 99% of the forum had their tongues so far up his arse, they followed suit, and started talking about how Tottenham was a shit hole, and how nice it would be to eat after the game in a nice bistro in East London.

People who wanted to stay became the minority, and were accused of holding the club back. We "HAD" to move.

TFC is not a good site because its un modded. Its a good site, becuase its run by real supporters. True die hards, and despite arguments, most of the posters are too. Its passionate.

But when it gets childish, I think the Mods should over see things.

Last edited:
Leave it as is, or like bulldog suggested turn the thumbs down into a cunt button. I like having the ability to tell someone I agree with them without having to fucking type.

... when it gets childish, I think the Mods should over see things.

My own take is that the neg rep wars start when someone starts provoking someone else. Quite often, when the person in question is docile, they make sense and can speak well on any given topic. Wind them up (either through stupidity, disagreement or having previous with the poster in question) and the same poster becomes intolerable.

Patience, love and understanding.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the mods aren't paid and effectively lose money to have this board running. At times, I think they must cry when they see what their money has bought.

Positive rep minus negative rep over number of posts - all over a 3 month period for a user rating is my real choice btw. ;)

But if you took away positive reps then how can I justify high fiving everyone in the office?

Honestly; It has never played on my mind - I suppose it is nice if people think you are funny but it doesn't change my day one way or the other, and it shouldn't anyone else but hey buddy, this isn't Utopia, this is the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom