• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What shall we do with reputation?

• Remove all reputation

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Remove the negative reputation

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Leave it as it is

Votes: 70 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salmon

You're biggest problem is that you try to put a whole lot of intellect and reason behind your behaviour. No need for huge essays.......its a trivial and ultimately pointless issue.

Who really cares is rep is reset or not.....simply airing my view that if it means nothing, it can just as well be scrapped.

I honestly cant be arsed to read through your novels replies. Its not that important.

Someone told me he'd just had a 16 day ban, and it seems his account is no longer sin binned.
Noticed he's name in another thread yesterday with he's name crossed out but without the sin bin next to it.

Salmon

You're biggest problem is that you try to put a whole lot of intellect and reason behind your behaviour. No need for huge essays.......its a trivial and ultimately pointless issue.
It was enough for you to complain in this thread, other threads and to the mods about. Besides, explaining to you why things were happening in response to your moaning is really not an exercise of intellect. It's simply affording you the courtesy of the truth.

As for no need for huge essays, I'm not sure the man with the highest non-mod post count on the board is in a position to lecture others about writing too much. :harrylol:

People have poked fun at me before for writing long, detailed posts. Do I give a shit? No, I don't think there's anything to be embarrassed about if I have a brain and and half decent ability to back up my view points. Usually it's the people who can't support their own comments who have a problem with it.

It was enough for you to complain in this thread, other threads and to the mods about. Besides, explaining to you why things were happening in response to your moaning is really not an exercise of intellect. It's simply affording you the courtesy of the truth.

As for no need for huge essays, I'm not sure the man with the highest non-mod post count on the board is in a position to lecture others about writing too much. :harrylol:

People have poked fun at me before for writing long, detailed posts. Do I give a shit? No, I don't think there's anything to be embarrassed about if I have a brain and and half decent ability to back up my view points. Usually it's the people who can't support their own comments who have a problem with it.

Didnt read mate

These are the only options.

Cue four pages of suggestions for other options (some of the joke ones are funny). I'm sure some people on here think they're getting bad value for money (from this free site). If you do, it's easy to fuck off back to where you came from.

:dempsey:

You should have. He just explained to you why you've been in the bin a few times - act less the cunt and you'll be fine - simple as.
The irony is that the amount I have neg repped him accounts for only a limited chunk of his neg reps. That means he's gotten literally hundreds from other people, which still puts him pretty much at the top of the neg rep table. It's just head in the sand from all the way. Still, not my problem. He'll no doubt be whinging about it all again in a month or so - after he's cunted another load of people off.

Let's just have buttons & no room for comment unless it's a gif

Nah it's fine as it is

The irony is that the amount I have neg repped him accounts for only a limited chunk of his neg reps. That means he's gotten literally hundreds from other people, which still puts him pretty much at the top of the neg rep table. It's just head in the sand from all the way. Still, not my problem. He'll no doubt be whinging about it all again in a month or so - after he's cunted another load of people off.
As I said - the sin-bin now is time progressive - hopefully makes some people realise and consider their behaviour

Do what you have to do @ Admin Admin but just know that if you remove my pos reps then you'd better watch your fucking back.

I mean it. I will off every other poster in here until it's just you and me. And that's when the fun begins

You should have. He just explained to you why you've been in the bin a few times - act less the cunt and you'll be fine - simple as.

As I said, its really not that important.

I said from day one, if you dont like me, put me on ignore. No one did.......they choose to read my posts. They want to read my posts. They want to argue.

So they should stop trying to act as intelligent and balanced posters.

When I sent you a PM to ask why I was constantly Sin Binned, while one or two people were free to give me 800 neg reps in a week, you didnt reply.

Scrap Reputation once and for all because you dont use it for what its meant for. It doesnt weed out "trolls" at all.....its utterly pointless because the site is not Moderated.....so its little groups of people PM'ing eachother, and getting people Sin Binned, and you never even bother to check whether its justified.

Awww Sibs, did I say bad things about Ickle Casey Wasey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom