Return of DoF?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As long as it doesn't end up like this

ramos1.jpg

DAMIAN: "So... once more Juande; if Dimitar has 2 oranges, and Martin gives him another one... how many oranges does Dimitar have?"

RAMOS: "Twelvety-seven?"

I laughed out loud in the office - got bizarre looks

Curse you, funny man

ramos1.jpg

DC: OK Juande, are you ready to sing your special song with me?
JC: Si... si si si si si!!!!!!!
This little piggy went to market... this little piggy stayed at home... and this little piggy got his greedy little piggy head turned and fucked off to Manchester/Madrid... (delete as applicable) cunt!

I'm gonna raise the bar on look-a-likes, and put my neck on the line for this one:

So picture the scene;
...an unlikely romantic liaison between a Serbian former '80s Luton Town hero, and a fallen Hollywood heart throb, now finally resurrecting his career...
...Ladies & Gentleman, I'm pleased to announce that Raddy Antic & Robert Downey Jr had a kid!!!

220px-Radomir_Anti%C4%87.jpg
+
298_298_robert-downey-jr-s-cosmic-punishment.jpg
=
Franco-Baldini.jpg

Back
Top Bottom