Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good player. Can play all 3 positions, and offers something completely different to what we have.

I'm all for this signing, he's a tiny bit worse than Raphinha in my opinion, but fits our system way more.

Chris Redd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

60m is a lot.. and he's a bit of a gobshite.

Quite rate him as a player though, think he'd be a brilliant rotation for our forward line if he buys into not being a guaranteed starter. Great to add somebody who can score headers at a set-piece.

Over at GrandOldTeam they are dreading Richarlison leaving. Obviously the expectations are different here, but they think that £51M is way too low for him.

60m is a lot.. and he's a bit of a gobshite.

Quite rate him as a player though, think he'd be a brilliant rotation for our forward line if he buys into not being a guaranteed starter. Great to add somebody who can score headers at a set-piece.
51m GBP sounds about right for a proven Premier League striker.

I think any of DCL, Watson, Richarlison types go for 50m+ and Richarlison is probably the best striker not playing at top 4 (plus United) clubs.

Also Winks going the other way will shave a good chunk off that.

I wouldn't be against this.

Shithouse cunt but is a nuisance for defenders, has good personality for big games and can be flexible across the front three. And prem proven of course.

Is someone like Martinez or Isak better for 30m more and no experience in England?

Back
Top Bottom