Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aagin..... Left wondering why these threads even exist......

1 x link from some random guy on twitter that no-body's heard of it's assumed to be a done deal???

Please just keep all the chatter in the trf thread and just start a player thread IF the deal gets done...

All this breeds is repetition with the same articles and discussions being posted in multiple places.

Last edited:
100%

Bergwijn is going to leave as is Double bellies, if we can find a takeaway outlet short on customers..

If we get 40 to 45 million for two players who Conte doesn't fancy, one for an unknown reason and the other because he lacks professionalism, then it's good business.

And Richarlison would add pace, aggression and attacking options.

The one risk is the guy's volatility but in Conte he has a kindred spirit.

If it's a deal that can be made I hope it's one we try and make.
Would u start him as the 9 ahead of H?

A depth player who doesn't cost over 50 million pounds.
then you'd be getting a 'depth player' (not sure I'd categorize him as that considering I can conjure up situations where he might be more ideal than others already here) not worth 50M. Simple calculus!

Confirmed, Deurterz want Berg to stay.
How many clubs spend money on players who will likely not be in the starting XI for that kind of money? Manchester City and who else? It's rare.
What does that matter? You were just going on about a club of our resources. We haven't spent dick relative to what we've pulled in and years behind in investment. It's about fucking time. But much of this will be offset by your boy Berg's money and possibly Winks and Dele. And we don't really have too many concerns as to whether Richarlison will perform in the PL. No other player we've been linked with gives that level of confidence and confidence costs.
I'm not saying it's a bad idea
But you are saying it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
If we spend this and are still prepared to go out and sign a top class LCB & midfielder, then great. I like Richarlison a lot, he's exactly the kind of attacking player we've lacked for a while, a great pressing player who unsettles defenders and is prepared to shithouse to win.
:contehandshead: WTF?!?!?! Aren't you the guy that was just going on about it being a lot of dough? So we are getting the exact player we need but it's too much money? Feels like you out here covering all your bases Deuterz. So when City comes for our 'best' player it not enough money but when we go after someone else's player it's too much money? Gotcha.

Everton might as well prepare for the championship if they sell him

Can't see it happening , would take crazy money

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see another loan move for the backup striker option

then you'd be getting a 'depth player' (not sure I'd categorize him as that considering I can conjure up situations where he might be more ideal than others already here) not worth 50M. Simple calculus!

Confirmed, Deurterz want Berg to stay.

What does that matter? You were just going on about a club of our resources. We haven't spent dick relative to what we've pulled in and years behind in investment. It's about fucking time. But much of this will be offset by your boy Berg's money and possibly Winks and Dele. And we don't really have too many concerns as to whether Richarlison will perform in the PL. No other player we've been linked with gives that level of confidence and confidence costs.

But you are saying it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

:contehandshead: WTF?!?!?! Aren't you the guy that was just going on about it being a lot of dough? So we are getting the exact player we need but it's too much money? Feels like you out here covering all your bases Deuterz. So when City comes for our 'best' player it not enough money but when we go after someone else's player it's too much money? Gotcha.

All my concerns are based on the pattern of our spending in the past. Richarlison would be a great signing IF we don’t then lowball on over, key positions in the starting 11.

Pretty simple. I like the player but simply hope signing him wouldn’t be a ‘see we invested!’ excuse.

And again, I don’t think Everton are demanding too much, they’re asking for a fair price relative to his worth to them. Same with us & Kane.

Aagin..... Left wondering why these threads even exist......

1 x link from some random guy on twitter that no-body's heard of it's assume to be a done deal???

Please just keep all the chatter in the trf thread and just start a player thread IF the deal gets done...

All this breeds is repetition with the same articles and discussions being posted in multiple places.
I say a 6 month ban for starting one of these threads based on some no mark journo or shitty Twitter account

I watch Richardson twice a year. Can anyone explain what sort of player he is?
Up until he was linked he was an overrated petulant shitbag.

He's gone through a miraculous transformation in the last 24 hours though. He's a top player and would be exactly what we need.

Bring it on, baby 👏

I watch Richardson twice a year. Can anyone explain what sort of player he is?
A player that played for a team that needed to win their 2nd last game of the season so they could stay in their respective league because they were nearly relegated, one reason for this they didn’t score enough goals and for mentioned player Richarlison is supposed to…………..the ………score goals…..

Up until he was linked he was overrated shite.

He's gone through a miraculous transformation in the last 24 hours though. He's a top player and would be exactly what we need.

Bring it on, baby 👏
Lol!!! Welcome to football fans.

Probably a lot of hate cos he dives and got destroyed by Romero.

60m is a lot.. and he's a bit of a gobshite.

Quite rate him as a player though, think he'd be a brilliant rotation for our forward line if he buys into not being a guaranteed starter. Great to add somebody who can score headers at a set-piece.
Don't worry mate. It's not coming out of your bank account.

I’ve never really been a fan. Might find it hard to support him….

Somehow he isn’t very elegant or smooth? On the flip side a striker who can cover for both Kane and Son is exactly what we need.

Can someone make more of a case for him ?

Back
Top Bottom