Robbie Keane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"It's absolutely fantastic, a real dream come true for me. I've been a Liverpool fan all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin, and I always had a Liverpool shirt on my back. So, to be here now as a Liverpool player is incredible and I couldn't be happier. It's hard to describe how I'm feeling. The only way I could try to describe it is to compare it to when you're a little kid on Christmas Eve and you know you're about to get your presents."

Was a bit too much for me to really like him, but he was a good player and I wish him well.

Last edited:
Good watch, still love him.

Interesting what he says about Glenn Hoddle as a manager ... nobody knew what Glenn wanted them to do on the pitch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom