Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sounds good. I don't even care if we pay the high release clause. He will make us so much more competitive next season, he is exactly what we need. I'll be so fucking happy once we get this one wrapped up.
If we sign Soldado, I see us winning a trophy next season, whether it be Europa, FA or Capital One.

For me, if we sign Soldado and keep Bale, then with the rest of the team we now have, I think we have a very very good squad and it would be the best transfer window ever in my opinion. I don't think we would play any game without thinking we'd have a good chance of winning it, so I agree we would have a great chance in all competions.

If we sign Soldado, I see us winning a trophy next season, whether it be Europa, FA or Capital One.

What about??
2010_12_22-2010_12_22_12_21_55-jpg-49217.jpg

Of the transfers happen like we want them to then it will be our best shot for decades.
Moyes
Morinho will be new
Citeh have a new manager
And Woolwich will only increase their bite if they can sign Suarez

The biggest obstacle I think is going to be Chelski. When you go back to a place where you used to work, you just get back into it so damn quickly, I just don't see a scenario where they don't win it next year. But i agree that we are likely to get closer than we have for a long long time. At least at the begining of the season I think the aim will be to be right up there with the best and challenge. Sure, as the season progresses, we will probably find ourselves short of the title, but I think most seasons in the past we have started the season aiming for fourth. That's quite a big change and I think it will make us far more likely of a comfortable CL qualification. I think this is why Wenger is talking about the title. Perhaps in part, in his deluded little walnut encrusted brain, he thinks they could win it, but mainly I think he is just setting the sights of his players right at the top so that they have a good chance of a good start to the season before they drop points later on and end up battling it out for the remaining CL spot come the end of the season.

Ok, I don't profess to watch any la liga and I don't really recall his European games...so what's he like? It's brilliant that literally everyone seems to rate him (should we sign him) and his YouTube clips look the bollocks.

It's he similar to anyone in the prem that would help get me hard?

Sorry for being a clueless dullard

because it guarantees the club will receive a fee and, in most cases, the player gets a pay rise at his current club if he doesn't leave.

Classic sammy too busy arguing his point to understand what someone else has said

Ok, I don't profess to watch any la liga and I don't really recall his European games...so what's he like? It's brilliant that literally everyone seems to rate him (should we sign him) and his YouTube clips look the bollocks.

It's he similar to anyone in the prem that would help get me hard?

Sorry for being a clueless dullard

I don't watch lots of La Liga, but a bit, and have seen him play in Europe too. Difficult to say who he is like. A number of good players come to mind who he shares attributes with, but at the same time he is not like these players, he's very unique I think. His composure in front of goal is incredible, his first touch is excellent, he has quick feet, his technique is brilliant, his positioning is great, he times his runs very well. He chases balls, can hold up play, pass. Very spanish style of football. Oh, he can header too. Very much a number 9 striker. To be honest I still find it surprising that a bigger club aren't in for him.

I think he would fit very well playing with Bale, Paulinho, Holtby - players like that. Basically, he is absolutely perfect for us and if we get him it takes us up a level to where we would really be challenging the very best.

I don't watch lots of La Liga, but a bit, and have seen him play in Europe too. Difficult to say who he is like. A number of good players come to mind who he shares attributes with, but at the same time he is not like these players, he's very unique I think. His composure in front of goal is incredible, his first touch is excellent, he has quick feet, his technique is brilliant, his positioning is great, he times his runs very well. He chases balls, can hold up play, pass. Very spanish style of football. Oh, he can header too. Very much a number 9 striker. To be honest I still find it surprising that a bigger club aren't in for him.

I think he would fit very well playing with Bale, Paulinho, Holtby - players like that. Basically, he is absolutely perfect for us and if we get him it takes us up a level to where we would really be challenging the very best.
Hard

Back
Top Bottom