Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No one at the Fighting Cock has commented on Roberto Soldado's thread in over a month, yet the Spurs strikers' finishing has been lethal in the twitterverse, where he currently commands over 800k followers

I have a weird feeling he'll stay... IF we shift Ade... Kane plus a new young striker + the occasional 'wealth of experience' that Roby provides, could prove a winning formula.
Plus the players seem to really like him. (...and not just in a Facetwat 'like me like me' sense!)

B8H_QheCUAAvRNK.jpg

He might come good if we play a system that suits his game. The guy has obvious quality but pinging balls at his head, whilst he is up front on his own and 20 yards from goal is not helping.

Back
Top Bottom