Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like a lot of people, but it doesn't mean they should be playing for Spurs.

I like your honesty. To come out and say you don't know much about football.....that takes guts.

Oh snap.

Hit me one time Pauli...:paulinhowtf:

Can you feel that?

Irl4ijq.gif

Can you?!

Prolly now you are more like this....

gRP5GHl.gif

I gotcha.

No worries my brother. JFWY.*

Let's hug it out.......

MDc5Ral.gif

Peace Offering....

nBlBxmY.gif

:adebaehug:

I like your honesty. To come out and say you don't know much about football.....that takes guts.

Oh snap.

Hit me one time Pauli...:paulinhowtf:

Can you feel that?

Irl4ijq.gif

Can you?!

Prolly now you are more like this....

gRP5GHl.gif

I gotcha.

No worries my brother. JFWY.*

Let's hug it out.......

MDc5Ral.gif

Peace Offering....

nBlBxmY.gif

:adebaehug:
I'll just let this one speak for itself.

Of all the numerous players that are very likely to be sold this summer, this one is perhaps the saddest for me. He seems like a lovely fella, one that was backed by the Lane faithful and Spurs fans, had a tragedy in a middle of a truly terrible season last year when he lost his unborn child. Now seems to have lost what was left of his once sky-high confidence.

Oh, I wish it was different.

Decent guy but seems totally out of depth with us, not strong or quick enough to play the lone striker role and his finishing has deserted him.

It's unlikely any club will pay any transfer fee for him, a loan deal seems more probable. Hopefully he will score a few goals and we will get 1-2 million for him.

In the end we didn't pay 26 millions for him. A lot of the fee was supposed to be based on achievements, so based on that I can imagine that not a single one of them have been reached, winnings things and scoring goals.

He has played 48 games for us in the league so we may not see him reach the 50 games due to possible installments if there is one for games. The last part was taken directly out of my Football Manager handbook.

HE WILL COME GOOD. SUPPORT THE TEAM YOU GOONER CUNTS. HE NEEDS BACKING. YOU ARE SHIT SUPPORTERS.

where are you all now

:memeokay:

Anyone with sense was willing to admit he's been disappointing but give him a second season regardless.

It's not very plane to see, although he clearly has talent, he was not the striker we needed. A real shame as seems like a very good bloke.

In the end we didn't pay 26 millions for him. A lot of the fee was supposed to be based on achievements, so based on that I can imagine that not a single one of them have been reached, winnings things and scoring goals.

He has played 48 games for us in the league so we may not see him reach the 50 games due to possible installments if there is one for games. The last part was taken directly out of my Football Manager handbook.
We have heard this over and over but haven't seen any proof of it either. I highly doubt Valencia would have let him go for half of what we paid as they didn't want to sell at the time. However, I guess it doesn't really matter. The unfortunate part is it has worked out terribly for both parties. As others mentioned I think our best case scenario is to loan him out next season and hope he scores some goals then we can recoup at least a small fraction of what we paid.

Back
Top Bottom