Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll admit I always liked Sol, I was one of the guys on the couch who always wished him on, hoping he would get a hat trick and just mackiickly chick off from there and prove what a gem he was. But Thursday, after that miss something just died for him. I was gutted and so pissed off he fucked that chance up, now...he must go, had enough of him.

I'll admit I always liked Sol, I was one of the guys on the couch who always wished him on, hoping he would get a hat trick and just mackiickly chick off from there and prove what a gem he was. But Thursday, after that miss something just died for him. I was gutted and so pissed off he fucked that chance up, now...he must go, had enough of him.
:levystare:

Everyone's the expert after the event… I remember the rejoicing amongst the Spurs community when Bobby was signed, almost to a man (and woman) the fan base agreed that now we had a world class striker. As it turns out, he's not the second coming of Jimmy Greaves (or Berbatov or Klinsmann or any other fucker who's cemented their legacy at WHL) but unless there's a fully functioning crystal ball on the boardroom table at The Lane I totally fail to see how the finger of blame can be pointed at a particular individual for his disappointing record. Apart from Bobby himself that is, as ultimately he has failed to reproduce the form he had in spain.

I'm sorry but I'm tired of reading this shit... not aimed at you specifically, but it honestly didn't require a crystal ball:

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/fo...w-discussion-thread.4630/page-474#post-316425

You'd rather have kept Bale than sign Soldado? How very fucking prescient of you.

I'd have rather we signed Messi than Soldado. Do I get a fucking "I told you so" badge too?

That wasn't the point of the post. I'm not going to argue about it on cup final day. Enjoy the game mate.

I'm sorry but I'm tired of reading this shit... not aimed at you specifically, but it honestly didn't require a crystal ball:

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/fo...w-discussion-thread.4630/page-474#post-316425
I don't get your point… are you saying there wasn't a longing amongst the supporters for Soldado to come to Spurs? I suggest you take a gander at the beginning of this thread and check out just how desperate people were for his transfer to be confirmed. Like I say, it's easy to be wise after the event.

DA FUCK YOU ON?? :cunt:

....oh, Soldado! :soldadolol:
Thass alright then!
Make the distinction in your posts in future... there's a fine line between one Sol and anotheRSOL!

I am sure that tweet will get supporters forgetting how fucking terrible he is. He knows how to play the game I will give him that.
What else is he gonna post?
"Ah well, looks like we've fucked our season up. I'll probably be off in summer anyway (because don't forget i'm shit), thanks for the wages Spurs"

Playing the fucking game.. jesus..

I am sure that tweet will get supporters forgetting how fucking terrible he is. He knows how to play the game I will give him that.

I see where you're coming from but this isn't any different than when Dier, Nabil and Harry tweet similar things. Or when Bale did it before. Or Holtby and Sandro. Most players play this game now so Soldado isn't even particularly prolific on the net either :adegrin:

Jesus that comment struck a chord. Was just playing off how everyone says he is so likable. I am not condemning him for saying that, it is the right mindset. I just don't want to hear anything from him at the moment or see him play for us ever again.

Also, there is a certain way players can warm themselves up to fans and clearly he has done that. Some players simply don't care or let their boots do the talking. I guess I am just over him. His words are hollow. He may very well be a great bloke, but at the moment he is a terrible footballer that I do not want near the pitch for my club.

Back
Top Bottom