Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Soros claimed that accolade
Lewis was right there with him apparently:
Lewis’ biggest currency coup came on Sept. 16, 1992 — “Black Wednesday.” Lewis was among a group of traders, including George Soros, who bet that the English pound was overvalued compared to other European currencies and would fall in value as Britain sought to align it with those currencies. It fell like a stone, and the British government was forced to spend billions propping it up before withdrawing the currency from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism. Soros made $1 billion; Lewis may have made as much.
http://www.floridatrend.com/article/4986/meet-joe-lewis-the-handshake-billionaire

Soldado: "I do not know what is going on at the moment. I cannot say anything, we will wait to see what happens. When the right time comes, I will speak as I always have done."

So he's set for a bumper new contract then right??

:avbcringe:

:avbfacepalm:

:defoe2:

:levylol:

it was the hat-trick against footballing powerhouse South China that did it once Levy seen that he was like we don't need Soldado or Bale, I'm cashing out bitches

:dempsey:

Soldado: "I do not know what is going on at the moment. I cannot say anything, we will wait to see what happens. When the right time comes, I will speak as I always have done."

So he's set for a bumper new contract then right??

:avbcringe:

I'll try and translate..

"I don't know what the fuck Daniels playing at, not a clue, guess we'll just have to wait for him to press the button. When he does then that's me on the next Easyjet flight over, Spurs scarf in hand, kodak at the ready."

Back
Top Bottom