Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need a dedicated thread

Baldini.jpg

:kaboullol:

Why is Baldini talking to Roger Moore?

Deal broken down according to Spanish media over 4 million euros.

I wouldn't blame Bale for leaving or even AVB who has been made to look like a mug for turning down PSG.

As long as Levy and Lewis can buy a new yacht, Everythings fine.

The Soldier is broken negotiation

Franco Baldini returns to London without agreement, as today advances our print edition

Timing of Toldrá and Baldini reach the hotel where they are gathered SD

POLL: Should the Valencia CF listen to offers for Roberto Soldado?

ANDREW GARCIA Tottenham technical director, Franco Baldini, has left the hotel where he was staying a few minutes without agreement for the transfer of Soldier. As we in our print edition Tuesday, Amadeo Except decided at dawn planted in the 30 million euros and pay under conditions established by the Valencia CF.
The meeting at the Hotel Meliá Palacio de Congresos ended late Monday night, there were the president of Valencia CF and Franco Baldini, head coach of Tottenham. There was a done deal for the transfer of Roberto Soldado although a rapprochement of positions. The London club's offer was € 26 million fixed and Valencia CF and Valencia remained in his 30, which could be achieved with a series of variable concepts.
Valencia CF president was the first to reach the meeting. Half an hour later did Baldini accompanied by the player's agent, Alberto Toldrá. Just over two hours later, Amadeo Salvo explained to the media that the deal was close, but not closed. Then, once the other party wanted to change the terms that were spoken at that meeting, decided to step forward and stop the transfer of striker. Thus, the contact that was scheduled for Tuesday is suspended indefinitely.
Except Amadeo convinced right now, when the board met Valencia, the player is left if a club fails to pay the 30 million. In fact, he is aware of the difficulty of finding a substitute to ensure soldier's goals, which in principle has to join the team on Saturday.

Deal broken down according to Spanish media over 4 million euros.

I wouldn't blame Bale for leaving or even AVB who has been made to look like a mug for turning down PSG.

As long as Levy and Lewis can buy a new yacht, Everythings fine.

The ever-reliable spanish media....

I would have thought Baldini would be doing the player negotiations. With Levy dealing with the clubs remuneration. So Baldini leaving without Valencia agreeing to a fee is fairly irrelevant.

Hardly means the deal is dead, rather that no agreement has happened today.

I ran the article about through Google translate and it appears to suggest that we changed the ballpark in the meeting. Sound familiar?

On Twitter it is being said that we bid €26m, plus €4m in add ons. His buyout is €30m. Seems like a fair offer to me. They seem to be holding out for the €30 as one fee.

Back
Top Bottom