Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am not a Director of Football, so I will bow down to anyone who knows more than me. BUT, why has Baldini travelled back to London? We obviously want Soldado and Valencia are willing to sell but are bartering hard. So surely we sit round the table again to thrash things out until he signs.

People will no doubt say he flew back coz we have other targets as well. Fair enough, BUT WE NEED A STRIKER URGENTLY AND THIS BLOKE IS CLASS.

Cunts.

I am not a Director of Football, so I will bow down to anyone who knows more than me. BUT, why has Baldini travelled back to London? We obviously want Soldado and Valencia are willing to sell but are bartering hard. So surely we sit round the table again to thrash things out until he signs.

People will no doubt say he flew back coz we have other targets as well. Fair enough, BUT WE NEED A STRIKER URGENTLY AND THIS BLOKE IS CLASS.

Cunts.

It would appear Baldini is there to get the players terms settled and the deal to a point where the money men can take over, Id say right now his job is done and its down to the chairmen to settle up.

Yes ITK says that Levy booked Baldini for an extra night in the $10 a night bunkhouse and he got the hump and hitched home:rolleyes:

I reckon Baldini could go out for a drink and find himself somewhere nice to sleep for the night very easy.
Done it a few times myself gets panicky when 3am is approaching and you realise it's gonna have to be a munter or the bus shelter. :avbnaa:

It would appear Baldini is there to get the players terms settled and the deal to a point where the money men can take over, Id say right now his job is done and its down to the chairmen to settle up.

This, you could just as easily take his departure as a positive sign.

Back
Top Bottom