Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even though I was gutted that Benteke never materialised, it meant I could relax, not have to be glued to 'News Now' for regular non updates from total non-sources. For since I can remember my life has been taken over by so many fucking strikers that have no actual association with this great club. I mean, who even is Leandro fucking Damiao. I fell in the complete trap of seeing an actual picture of Baldini with an agent and once again was youtubing and researching everything about this lad...for all I know I could be looking at Liverpool's next striker.

This striker situation, if not resolved soon will consume my whole being, please, please, please make this happen, as I don't want to be watching Defoe and Ade having a half each against Espanyol thinking..."This has to last us the season..."

It's the last piece in the jigsaw....(prays)

:avbpray:

These two kids on Twitter claimed to have met Baldini on an EasyJet flight back from Valencia, said when asked about Soldado he said will probably happen.

BP4fxahCYAAzUMa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom