Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harry Kane Sport GIF by Tottenham Hotspur
No Harry wasn’t our best player up until that point. He was a lot like Richie, scoring a lot of tap ins and penalties.

Bentancur carried us in many ways before he got injured. People forget we were up there in the tables before he got injured and then we fell apart

Harry was our best player last season overall but Bentancur was the best until he got injured

No Harry wasn’t our best player up until that point. He was a lot like Richie, scoring a lot of tap ins and penalties.

Bentancur carried us in many ways before he got injured. People forget we were up there in the tables before he got injured and then we fell apart

Harry was our best player last season overall but Bentancur was the best until he got injured
Yeah cause Skipp is a lot worse. If we replaced Kane with Scarlett we would've have fallen even faster.
"A lot like Richie" Richie has been our best player in the last couple of months, so sure.

Yea the numbers thing is ridiculous!

...btw whats Bentas starsign?? Please tell me he isnt a gemini that would just totally unbalance our midfield!
we lucky he is a cancer and moon sign is pisces so we dont need to sell him
I See You Thumbs Up GIF by NBA

Poor bloke looked so down at the end of the game.

I really hope he isn’t too hard on himself, he’s worked so hard to get back playing, he just needs more time to get sharp again

He was absolutely awful. Targeted all game by Brighton and he couldn't really handle it.

Done relatively well for the equalising goal to his credit, but a game to definitely put in the bin.

Wolves won't be any easier for him. We'd better hope Bissouma is ready.

Back
Top Bottom