Rooney

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Danielle Lloyd, think everyone who has ever played for Spurs before 2009 has fucked her! I used to know her a little bit when she lived in Loughton, proper airhead but quite a nice girl.

Didn’t they have 5 a side teams based on who had shagged her and who hadn’t?

Thing Is, Coleen is a rich woman already. If she divorced him she would be rolling in it. I can’t understand why she stays with him and his 4 inch Cock.
He is as thick as pig shit and Is the only guy on the planet to go bald twice . He sprays his hair on .

She could have her pick of men. She is a good Christian girl as well. Bet she goes like the clappers. I bet she is filthy.

Danielle Lloyd, think everyone who has ever played for Spurs before 2009 has fucked her! I used to know her a little bit when she lived in Loughton, proper airhead but quite a nice girl.

She’s a fine one to chip in.. pictures of her with pringles hanging out a place not intended for Pringles, were put online and she also claimed someone hacked her account..
They’re all as thick as dog shit.

She’s a fine one to chip in.. pictures of her with pringles hanging out a place not intended for Pringles, were put online and she also claimed someone hacked her account..
They’re all as thick as dog shit.

I remember her on “I’m a celebrity” with Jade and they were both thick racist bitches!

Didn’t they have 5 a side teams based on who had shagged her and who hadn’t?
That is quite some claim to fame/shame 😳
Chelsea had their own version of her in the woman that was married to Wayne Bridge and shagged John Terry and a few others I remember reading. Think she is French ?

That is quite some claim to fame/shame 😳
Chelsea had their own version of her in the woman that was married to Wayne Bridge and shagged John Terry and a few others I remember reading. Think she is French ?

Not sure but maybe Argentinian
Hot though but would never follow JT
Veronique Perancel or something like that

Felt sorry for Wayne Bridge even though they’d split up previously

Back
Top Bottom