Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm Dante Hawkins!

giphy.gif
I'm Dante Hawkins and so's my wife.

What LT'S? It's opposite the gilpins bell.
You must have been in the Con club down Bruce grove?

Not sure
Probably
I used to have a crawl worked out from Seven Sisters arriving there about 11 meet some Bods at the pub just up from there
It got bricked by some Mancs while we were in there in the mid 70s
Bedlam outside just after
A Bod called Parrish led the charge out of the Pub
Old Bill not happy
lol 😝

This thread has been enlightening though hasn’t helped me nod off... I just couldn’t put it down. Are Billy Knight and Dante Hawkins new Viz characters or something?

This thread has been enlightening though hasn’t helped me nod off... I just couldn’t put it down. Are Billy Knight and Dante Hawkins new Viz characters or something?
You’ve just said “Dante Hawkins” on a public forum. You are going to get opened up like a can of beans. Claret everywhere. You muggy caaaant. Etc.

I think that’s what happens next anyway. I’m new to this hard man thing. Please forgive me if my prose hasn’t captured the mood correctly.

You caaaaaant.

There’s only one female official in the premier league too and she’s probably the best linesman/woman in the league.

I actually think they should get more female officials officiating the PL. There was an incident in the game this season I saw (nothing was made of it obviously) when Firmino went to shout in the assistant refs face but at the last second realised it was Massey and stopped himself. Imagine how much more respect the officials would get if some were the opposite sex?
I've seen it in France. Female referee. Couldn't believe the difference. Zero dissent.

Back
Top Bottom