Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would hazard a guess a large portion of racists don't think/know they are.
My dad definitely falls into this category. He'd never go out of his way to hate on a black person, but without a doubt he differentiates them from himself.

Perhaps schools should introduce human decency as a curriculum to try to iron it out of kids before their parents teach it.

Bumping this thread due to the current state of affairs and the ignorance spouted by some in this thread claiming there is no racism in the ranks.

I clicked on the the blokes tweet, watched a couple of the videos. "Why don't you go back to Africa" shouted one brave patriot.

:lamelashock:

Britain - well perhaps more accurately England - seems to have gone completely mad over recent years. Thank god I get my Spanish passport tomorrow.

Still on the upside, judging from these clips and others from the BLM demos and people flocking to beaches etc, at least the pandemic seems to have blown over, given the tiny proportion of people wearing facemasks.

Oh...

What the fuck is going on?

Why is a South Korean spurs fan looking to join a bunch of West Ham fans in taking part in some fucking pro-racism protest that is organized by a twitter account dedicated to English football hooliganism that is based in Poland?

Like, the current sociopolitical stage alone is a minefield. This is just bizarre.

I would hazard a guess a large portion of racists don't think/know they are.
My dad definitely falls into this category. He'd never go out of his way to hate on a black person, but without a doubt he differentiates them from himself.

Perhaps schools should introduce human decency as a curriculum to try to iron it out of kids before their parents teach it.
This is a good point. Not all racism is the "people who look different than me are inferior to me and should die" militant kind. The type where you don't hate, but differentiate and make it out that someone is different than you because of how they look. Where you define people differently based on origin or skin color.

Anyone can fall into that trap, not just those that are militantly racist.

FA /PL is like the Government dept I work for, always crowing about how they don't tolerate racism and all their measures to promote equal opportunity but when you look at the top management/executive team its a sea of white faces; same with the BBC when you look behind the token BAME presenters and into the offices where programmes are commissioned and planned.

Bumping this thread due to the current state of affairs and the ignorance spouted by some in this thread claiming there is no racism in the ranks.

Shit loads of spurs 'fans' in that disgusting crowd.
There are... but there are a shit load of spurs fans in Hoddesdon.... unfortunately, some are gonna be racist.

Had they shown a similar 'rally' in Woking/Guildford/Dagenham/ Crawley/Basiodon... you can bet your last shit there would have been an equal, if not greater amount of Chelsea/West Ham fans in attendance...

The fact that a few stupid racist cunts chose to wear Spurs tops merely highlights THEIR allegiance.... but you're not telling me EVERYONE at that demo was a Spurs fan... but I bet you most of them were football fans, of other teams!

Our Cunt was just stupid enough to wear his colours.... cue the Online outrage at Spurs... whilst ignoring the fact there MUST have been fans of other clubs in attendance!

Be good if we separate these topics. There was no evidence to support Rudiger’s claim. The members of the Hoddeston brains trust deserve their own thread

I agree.... sadly, we've got our fair share of Cunt fans...

Though, having said that, if I were ever inclined to do something wrong/bad/illegal in public, that may well be filmed or captured on CCTV, I'D probably wear a mask and an ArseAnal shirt... just to divert attention!
Nothing can bring me to wear an Woolwich anything. Go say 40 Hail Marys

Back
Top Bottom