Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But I’m this case I don’t think he heard anything of the sort and is lying to suit his agenda in that he didn’t like being called a cheat by thousands of our fans for cheating by feigning an injury to get Sonny sent off
(Sonny still deserved a red)
I disagree but I have no way of proving that you're wrong.

Can you at least explain how he heard a lone voice amongst thousands in a volatile atmosphere then ? Generally interested in how you think that is possible. Especially as he was not exactly standing next to the offending fan.

Surely, you must agree this is fanciful to think it was possible.

Can you at least explain how he heard a lone voice amongst thousands in a volatile atmosphere then ? Generally interested in how you think that is possible. Especially as he was not exactly standing next to the offending fan.

Surely, you must agree this is fanciful to think it was possible.
He doesn't say it's one fan though. He's never said that.
I just think that he misheard a chant by a group of fans.

Its obvious this is what happen but folk are now letting biases blind process. He can genuinely report what he thinks he heard and the club can prove he is wrong. Then he can apologise and get down spec savers. If he is not playing with hearing aids in nothing he EVER says should be taken seriously. Just treatment like your doddery slightly suspect grand pa whose utterances on various nationalities are treated with a "Yes grandad, finish your veg"

Its obvious this is what happen but folk are now letting biases blind process. He can genuinely report what he thinks he heard and the club can prove he is wrong. Then he can apologise and get down spec savers. If he is not playing with hearing aids in nothing he EVER says should be taken seriously. Just treatment like your doddery slightly suspect grand pa whose utterances on various nationalities are treated with a "Yes grandad, finish your veg"
These are two incidents that happened though, so the abuse he has suffered is very real.

But if it was a group of individuals, the volume would be louder. Therefore, it would be heard by other supporters - surely ? At least one of those would have reported it, during or after the event.

Maybe another conspiracy theory and cover up ?

Last edited:
Hang on, he also made monkey gestures with his hands, indicating that he saw said racism too. So if he just heard rather than saw, he's just fuckin guessing the chants he heard were racist. If he didn't actually see anything (and nothings come to light) he could have heard any old fuckin vague chant which he assumed to be a monkey chant. Big difference.

Hang on, he also made monkey gestures with his hands, indicating that he saw said racism too. So if he just heard rather than saw, he's just fuckin guessing the chants he heard were racist. If he didn't actually see anything (and nothings come to light) he could have heard any old fuckin vague chant which he assumed to be a monkey chant. Big difference.
I took those monkey gestures as illustration of what he heard not saw. I haven't seen it reported anywhere that he saw monkey gestures.

My guess is, he probably misheard a yid chant or a cheat chant.

But if it was a group of individuals, the volume would be louder. Therefore, it would be heard by other supporters - surely ? At least one of those would have reported it, during or after the event.

Maybe another cover conspiracy theory and cover up ?
Playing devils advocate here, not necessarily many people don't want to come forward about this kind of thing especially as this a high profile case.

what do you mean by cover conspiracy and cover up? You mean by the club and the police?

I took those monkey gestures as illustration of what he heard not saw. I haven't seen it reported anywhere that he saw monkey gestures.

That is exactly what happened but in today's conspiracy culture he has to be engaged in some covert anti Spurs operation sponsored by Corbyn and the CIA. He misheared and should admit misinterpretation

Lessons need to be learnt here , Rudiger should have been more discreet because there is no way he could have heard individual chants and should have reported the matter after the game unless it continued, it's a damaging false allegation whether he's made it up on purpose or he's misheard. He's created a media storm for no reason at all and should be held accountable to some degree.

Lessons need to be learnt here , Rudiger should have been more discreet because there is no way he could have heard individual chants and should have reported the matter after the game unless it continued, it's a damaging false allegation whether he's made it up on purpose or he's misheard. He's created a media storm for no reason at all and should be held accountable to some degree.

And he could have just had a word with his captain without the exaggerated monkey impressions which was bang out of order

I can just imagine father’s with their young kids at the game having to explain that one

Lets see what the club and police have to say about it and then what he has to say about it.
I also hoped the police track down that twitter user who says he heard it, if he hasn't come forward.

Back
Top Bottom