Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You said Rudiger misheard. I asked did the season ticket holder who 'corroborated' his claims also mishear?

Hardly a difficult question.
I don’t know what either heard....I asked could it be possible Rudiger misheard Yids as monkey chanting which is highly plausible.

I don’t care about the other geezer

What is tragic about all of this is that Son was racially abused by a Chelsea fan. It doesn't matter though because he is Korean (sarcasm). Is there a premier league footballer who suffers more racist abuse than Son?

Yet the fact that a Chelsea fan was ejected for racism in the very same game, and another at the Chelsea Brighton game a couple of weeks later, has been forgotten and brushed under the carpet..

Anyone else find it funny that no one seems to care or comment on the ACTUAL cases of racism but spend hours creating an issue that didn’t happen?

No agenda whatsoever.
Yes and how much though nobody has said is it to do with us and “Y” issue? And us embracing it! That annoyed a lot of people media and especially other teams fans who are openly RACIST & ANTI- SEMETIC
hate us for it.
yes, but according to David Baddiel, its not down to them, its our fault
I know it's nothing to do with this story per se... but neither is including a photo of OUR ground, whilst reporting an awful story of anti-Semitism aimed at a Jewish kid... that happened in Stamford Hill:

...or are the Evening Standard trying to make a subtle 'Jewish' connection?

Maybe some positives will come from this.

Maybe Lineker and Neville will remember they are paid to talk about 22 men kicking a piece of plastic around a grassy pitch and aren't qualified to talk about politics.

Maybe the authorities will be less likely to believe the lying cunt when he does this again.

Maybe the Social justice warriors among us will realize that we have due process is here to protect us all from unfounded allegations and think twice about being the judge, jury and executioner on Social media platforms.

Return the pitchforks and burning brands please, and oh... maybe apologize for being insufferable pricks

Glad that the club and police did such a thorough investigation and more importantly that they can't find any evidence of it.

Hopefully it was just fully a misinterpretation on his part, I would hate to see players weaponizing something like that or clubs sweeping the claims under the rug. They did everything they were supposed to and rightly so, but it unfortunately will still leave a stain in some people's minds even though no evidence was found to support it.

No evidence to support or contradict is the offical wording off the statement? Political correctness gone mad....

Just come out and see he was wrong expect full apology from the FA the news and pundits won't be forthcoming either....

Back
Top Bottom