Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fact he is still playing his mates makes it difficult to get behind him, Wanks had no business getting any minute in this team

And what's his problem with Ndombele?
Ndombele has more talent in his little toe than Wanks and Sisosko combined - he's showing himself to be a clueless chancer so far. Anyone could have beaten a Championship side with a front 4 like yesterday - people acting like we've demolished a 2011 Barcelona - LMFAO

He hasn't done much to show he is for us but he also hasn't done much to show he's out of his depth

Losing 1-0 against the most expensive team of all time with one of the greatest coaches isnt out of his depth

Playing Winks because he can hold his position unlike Ndombele, who is clearly out of this world compared to Winks in all aspects other than holding his position and tracking runners

Far from out of his depth, but that doesn't mean I want him to take over

Whoever is in charge I will fully back to the very end as I have done for every manager

Cup final subs aside, fair play to him. Put your team out there to play football, not react to the other team playing football. Wouldn't consider him for the job no matter how well we do these last four games, but it's great to have Mourinho away from our players.

I hope he keeps it simple. Pick the same XI that started the Sheff Utd game and get them to go and have a go. If we win our remaining games, he's done his job and can go back to his previous role, and the next man comes in with the club in a better position. Get Bale, Dele, Son and Kane all firing going into next season, then all the better still.

What was unforgiveable? Losing 1-0 to a team that has pissed the Premier League and will probably win the Champions' League? Wow - that's your yardstick for unforgiveable? Really?
Playing his mates who also happen to be some of our worst players in the team - resulting in a cowardly, negative, shit-cunt performance

Exactly. Mourinho would have had us hanging on for dear life.

Plenty of other games this year where we didn't suddenly revert to defence against weak teams.
Scored a combined 7 goals against Sheffield United. 6 against WBA taking 12 points from 12. 4 points from 6 against Fulham so the current bottom 3 has seen us take 16 points from a possible 18, score 16 and concede 3.

But yeah, we definitely score once and then back off and screw up.

In fact, looking at todays table, we have only lost 1 match against the teams from 10th down. We've taken 44 points of our current 56 against those teams.

But yeah apparently we sit back and lose.

Why would people shit on some young kid who's been thrust into a high profile role with zero experience because there is nothing to lose.

Yeah we all know he won't be there next year. We don't need to be cunts about it.

Season ticket holder at Chelsea with his dad ,apparently.I always thought he was Spurs,but got told the weekend about his Cheslea past.His Dad still has a ST over there.
I'm not having a pop at you personal Sean.

This story has been spinning for fucking ages since he was a player and it's utter bollocks!

His Mum and Dad (Lisa & Glenn) are Chelsea supporters who live in Enfield. Ryan was born and bred (as the only child) in Enfield (going to Enfield Grammar School. I think(??) he later went to Cheshunt School in his mid-teens and I think(??) this was because his parents moved from Enfield to Cheshunt).

He's a Tottenham supporter and has been ever since he joined Spurs at 8yrs old (a time when most kids start supporting their Clubs). I can 100% back this up personally, take it or leave it.

Their family is a football-obsessed one and he would obviously go with his parents to watch Chelsea play, but then leaving a 6yr old at home alone is what most would call child neglect. I mean what else are they supposed to do?

Is it reasonable for an 8yr old to take himself to the ground of the team he supports all by himself (from Enfield to Tottenham)? Or isn't it realistic for a kid who is obsessed with football to actually enjoy being taken to a live football match? (I can relate to this a bit. I grew up a Spurs fan but my parents were basically anti-football, so the only way I got to watch a live game of football was to be taken by someone else, this turned out to be one of my best mates grandad who was a wealthy bloke and held about 10(??) ST's at Chelsea, so I would go almost every week with their entire family. I fucking loved it but I was still a Spurs supporter. I had another mate who's Dad was a Tottenham supporter and had an ST in East Upper and he would take me a few times a year, this was how I got to see my first Spurs game, albeit some 2yrs after going to watch my 1st game which was Chelsea by then I had seen probably 30(??) chav games).

I'm sure his mum and dad wrapped up their 6yr old on a cold winters day with a Chelsea bobble hat and scarf when he was 6yrs old, I do this to everyone I take to Spurs with me and this also includes mates in their 50's from the States, Italy, Denmark lol

Some people really do like to tarnish other people because they maybe don't like them when they played for the club, which is when all these rumours all started.

Here's another way it could be talked about: "Chelsea football supporters celebrate a Spurs goal as their son scores a belter". "Chelsea football supporters beaming with pride as their son becomes the youngest ever Premier League manager of all time".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom