Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mason has managed to burn all the goodwill be built up over the past week. It's really remarkable when you think about it.

Hopefully we get top 5 or drop out of Europe entirely - do not want to do Europa qualifying or Conference League shit.

source.gif

Today showed which manager that had only had 1 game and which one had had over 300.

Hopefully Ryan doesn't get buried under this and uses it as a growing experience. Only league games left now. Onward and upward.

He didn’t have to pick Winks and Sissoko tbf
Obviously saw the same in Tubby Ndombelly as the previous 2 gaffers did.

You need willing legs in midfield against City, the man don't give a fuck out there. It's as clear as day. Only worried about himself and how he looks.

As limited as Sissoko and Winks are (ENIC), they work off the ball more than they point. Ndombele is a disaster of a signing IMO and a massive part of the issues in our midfield.

Whats more annoying is he set the team up right. He put on work horses like PEH and Winks to doing the running with Ndombele and Bale ready for when legs got tired but then subbed on Dele and Sissoko.
Indeed. I could see some logic with the starting XI but then it should've been Son off for Bale, then Ndombele for Lo Celso if he felt he needed to go off, which I didn't. Ali for Holjberg utterly pointless and bizarre. And the Bergwijn sub and the timing of it was a fucking mystery.

Indeed. I could see some logic with the starting XI but then it should've been Son off for Bale, then Ndombele for Lo Celso if he felt he needed to go off. Ali for Holjberg utterly pointless. And the Bergwijn sub and the timing of it was a fucking mystery.
Going into half at 0-0 was a blessing. The fact that no changes were made at that point is a massive red flag.

You can't argue that he was a "conference level player"?

Criticise his decisions but why say shit like that?
Come on mate. Conference level was the poster taking it a little too far but Mason was pretty fucking pish in all honesty. Same as O Hara. We want these local lads to make a go of it but in reality they aren't good enough. If you're going to be a cock about it would Mason as a player made a difference today. Don't say he couldn't have done much worse cos neither could I.

Come on mate. Conference level was the poster taking it a little too far but Mason was pretty fucking pish in all honesty. Same as O Hara. We want these local lads to make a go of it but in reality they aren't good enough. If you're going to be a cock about it would Mason as a player made a difference today. Don't say he couldn't have done much worse cos neither could I.
Little far? It makes no sense. Criticise him all you want, I am not defending his substitutions.

Back
Top Bottom