RZ Pellets WAC or is that Wolsberger AC, whatever they are called (A) 18/2/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Movement and speed up top is totally different without him

It’s an asset for the squad to have the option to sub him off or on and change it up in the PL.

But no manager had the bollocks for it and our fans have no imagination

The guy is fantastic but sometimes options and alternatives are essential and Mourinho and Pochettino before him should not be afraid of going down that route.

Greater good and all that.

Hoped Bale and Dele would have played the 90 tonight -unless being saved for the weekend?
Sissoko did little to enhance his chances -too many silly fouls!

Decenf first half the be fair and z decent result in the end, but they are basically z jumped up pub team from Austria.
So let's not get over excited, And they had way more chances than they should have...

Bale has to HAS TO start Sunday. I know bergwyn tracks back but he does nothing going forward and quite frankly what do we get out of him tracking back, we still concede fucking goals don't we. Start bale Jose but I bet he won't

Last edited:
Good game?? Fuck me! Nothing was different in that game

From this position, their 20 year old 'farmer's league' striker had a free shot from just outside the 6 yard box. He is being marked by 2 players in this screen shot. Doherty is marking his man
RVxvUY1.png

There are 7 players just standing still during this progression, not moving. This screen shot is right after their right winger took the ball passed 2 players, laid it off to his team mate who crossed the ball to those 2 unmarked players at the far post
a1GbPeE.png

Observe the marking here. There are 8 players in the box, while 2 of their players remain unmarked. They hit the bar from an almost free header with this chance
Mx3hWA6.png

Dont' forget, this game was against a team that is currently 6th in the Austrian League. Unless we pull our defensive fingers out, we ain't winning jack shit!

suggest we wait until say Monday to be sure nothing has changed re covid regs - but atm its at NWHL

Liverpool’s second leg game is being moved to a neutral venue because ze Germans can’t fly into England without having to isolate for 10 days afterwards. I’m assuming it’s the same reason as to why our game was also moved last night. So it’s possible they have the same refs in Austria and our game will have to do the same?

Back
Top Bottom