Sack the manager or Sack the board

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sack the Manager or Sack the Board

• Sack the manager

• Sack the Board

• Both

• Neither. Everything is sweet

• We're just fucking cursed, that's all

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree they aint going nowhere. But this is a poll on what you'd like to happen. Not what you expect to happen.
I would be giving out earplugs to all those around me, and I would have put enough in the swear jar to go on a round-the-world cruise. Not one for booing though or leaving early.

This sort of posts remind me of something familiar....ummm....let me check.......Superstar players or players thinking they are superstar not performing and collecting the paycheck? Got it, Manure United....Let's get an unexperienced manager in maybe we can get to 2nd.

The scumbags down the road have won loads of trophies without oligarch money.

I’m not pro-Levy by any means but we have made purchases recently that should justify a well put together team. What would a new board do to help us succeed?

We’re fucking cursed that’s all.
I'd love to agree but the reality is we aren't cursed because that kind of thing doesn't exist.

The scumbags down the road have won loads of trophies without oligarch money.

I’m not pro-Levy by any means but we have made purchases recently that should justify a well put together team. What would a new board do to help us succeed?

We’re fucking cursed that’s all.
We are not cursed

that is the laziest cop out ever

we are just poorly run , it's as simple as that

Back
Top Bottom