Saido Berahino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will he be wearing a Spurs shirt this season?

• Yes

Votes: 109 54.0%
  • No

Votes: 93 46.0%

• Total voters
West broms official statements are pathetic to be honest. I understand playing hard ball but what club releases statements saying " we have rejected his request".... Stupid way of painting berahino in a bad light and just makes them look small time

It won't make the player want to stay making public statements like that. I think this is just a little show for the press so that they can avoid pressure from the fans. As said, tough position - but I think he's on his way..

He's definitely on his way. Think WBA are coming off a bit small time with the way there are handling this situation.

If they genuinely didn't want to sell him they wouldn't be making all these public statements. They may as well cut all the bollocks and just announce they want a bidding war.

Still worried/expecting UTD to stitch is up.

I'm usually a Levi fan but he is doing my nut in with this transfer. Just give the baggies the 25 mil quid they want and be done with it. If it was one of our players AKA Bale/Mod he would want the highest price so just pay them. We have made a shit load of money from getting rid of players so he needs to get the cheque book out. My fear is if we keeping mucking around someone with a bigger wallet AKA Man U will jump in.SORT IT OUT

West broms official statements are pathetic to be honest. I understand playing hard ball but what club releases statements saying " we have rejected his request".... Stupid way of painting berahino in a bad light and just makes them look small time

They are small time!

Feel a bit sorry for Pulis in this but hey ho we have to put up with this sort of thing!

It just means that (when) he goes (possibly) to us, it'll be with the usual bad taste in the mouth... unlike when other clubs sign players they go with the blessing of everyone, and the players can't wait to get a signed shirt sent to them when they next play against eachother for *INSERT BIG CLUB HERE...
...but when it's us, there's always a bit of bad blood, and no doubt the WBA fans will give him dogs abuse when we next play, and no doubt Pulis & Peace will stick the oar in to Levy/the Club (and make thinly veiled tight-fisted jibes along the way)...
it's always the same with us!!
Dele Alli is the only player I remember us signing from another English club recently that seemed to be quite good natured... and that's probably only 'cos we let him stay there for the rest of the season!

I'm usually a Levi fan but he is doing my nut in with this transfer. Just give the baggies the 25 mil quid they want and be done with it. If it was one of our players AKA Bale/Mod he would want the highest price so just pay them. We have made a shit load of money from getting rid of players so he needs to get the cheque book out. My fear is if we keeping mucking around someone with a bigger wallet AKA Man U will jump in.SORT IT OUT
Problem is he drops the hard negotiator for one transfer it weakens his position for many future transfers

We are all guessing Levy is the bad guy? Maybe SB is making silly demands and both WBA ans SPURS are struggerling to conclude this deal. These days as we all know , agents are the negotiators. WBA will want him sold (if we wants to leave)and to replace him.Maybe the player they have in mind to replace him is being differcult. There could be a chain?

We are all guessing Levy is the bad guy? Maybe SB is making silly demands and both WBA ans SPURS are struggerling to conclude this deal. These days as we all know , agents are the negotiators. WBA will want him sold (if we wants to leave)and to replace him.Maybe the player they have in mind to replace him is being differcult. There could be a chain?

No No No... What happens is, you pick any player you want, you then ring them up and the next day he signs..
It is as simple as that....apparently..

An over priced English forward (plus obligatory agent) has an over inflated opinion of themselves.

When has that ever happened before??

Perhaps we should have more sympathy, being on the receiving end of losing our star player more than once. Plus, our chairman knows all about using every delaying tactic in the book, hoping that things might fall through and the player may stay for just a few more months, whilst making sure we eek out every penny from the potential suitors if and when the deal does go through.

It just means that (when) he goes (possibly) to us, it'll be with the usual bad taste in the mouth... unlike when other clubs sign players they go with the blessing of everyone, and the players can't wait to get a signed shirt sent to them when they next play against eachother for *INSERT BIG CLUB HERE...
...but when it's us, there's always a bit of bad blood, and no doubt the WBA fans will give him dogs abuse when we next play, and no doubt Pulis & Peace will stick the oar in to Levy/the Club (and make thinly veiled tight-fisted jibes along the way)...
it's always the same with us!!
Dele Alli is the only player I remember us signing from another English club recently that seemed to be quite good natured... and that's probably only 'cos we let him stay there for the rest of the season!

Trippier wasn't that bad was it?

Back
Top Bottom