Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

brick said:
Fighting cock Mods/whoever runs the shop

what are the odds you can work out a deal with this guy and make a Poster?

POSTER...? I expect it to be beamed on both Jumbotrons next season as the teams run out...

THINK BIG PEOPLE!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I saw your post on the other thread about you having a great idea I did immediately think this what with Sandro's kung fu skills, triffic stuff absolutely triffic.

T-Shirt?

pallmallpunch said:
Particularly impressed that Sylvie made the poster. Many kudos.
Had a woman on the poster. Thought at first about doing mustache Luka just for laughs but decided "Ah, what the hell, Sylvie it is then."

Benjoss said:
Well done you pat yourself on the back and treat yourself to an evening off.
Well, it was past 1am when I finished... so I did. Sleep felt good.

Funnily enough I had stress dreams all night long that the response was overwhelmingly negative.
Was all "FUCK! Work my god damn ass off all evening and night with that and I don't get NO RESPECT!
:klinsmann:

edit: someone did in fact neg rep me. TROLL! :hudd:

Thank you thank you thank you for your reception. After putting so much effort into something it means a hell of a lot when it's appreciated.

:chicco:

VirginiaSpur said:
pallmallpunch said:
Particularly impressed that Sylvie made the poster. Many kudos.
Had a woman on the poster. Thought at first about doing mustache Luka just for laughs but decided "Ah, what the hell, Sylvie it is then."
That's Luka gone for sure, then :defoe:

Seriously though, very nicely done VS :beer:

VirginiaSpur said:
Parker potentially out until mid Sept.

Solution? Enter The Sandro!

[ Image ]

AAAAAND I'm spent. That took about 6 or 7 hours...
Special thanks to Stanners for unwittingly giving me the idea to do this.

QUALITAY.

[centre]Sandro doing his own Pre-Season Training

5kmYD.gif
[/centre]

Back
Top Bottom