Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Six games in to Ange’s reign and we’re even at the Emirates against “title challenging” woolwich. And the two goals we conceded were outrageous unlucky.

We’ve had a lot of coaches in the 25 years I’ve followed the club. I think it’s safe to say in terms of both style, coherence, and results no manager has made a better start than Ange. Extra credit considering he’s done it in the face of losing the best Spurs player of his generation.

We went toe to toe football wise with them today, didn’t play on the break, didn’t park the bus, and we were probably the slightly better side. Even the most positive Spurs fan couldn’t have fathomed this is how we’d look in this game when the schedule was released.

Such a shame that Maddison had to come off. Could be my Spurs tinted glasses but I thought we were the better team in the 2nd half. Very encouraging how we are developing under Ange.

We were great. We can build, they have no 2nd gear. Delighted.
Udogie mom.

Woolwich come out the traps playing at their maximum, there's no up or down with them until they drain mentally around 50/60 minutes.

It's both impressive and dumb. It's why they'll never win the league under arteta , to fragile because they're so charged up

All that fuss they had for penalty. Then straight away we scored. Ha ha.
It was ALMOST worth conceding the pen, to be able to score so soon after!

I'm pretty sure most of those Gooner cocks were still hard, and about to unleash unimaginable hell on their 'victims' before we equalised ....

Put it away dear.... no one GIVES a shit!

We are still maintaining our record of scoring at least two goals in each PL game.

I think we will have at least one player who will get double figures in the PL this season.

So, what’s everybody up to after this game? Few pints in the boozer and then head back home and give it to the missus? Pot noodle and a wank? Ange back in pallbearers action? Lego Boy getting one up the a*se? Anyway, up for more next week, COYS!

Back
Top Bottom