Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope Ange found out more about his squad today because his subs weren't as good as Sheffield United.

He will be running into the similar problems other managers had before him.

That smarmy knob Arteta. Your team stands a better chance to win if they score a goal, which you couldn’t do. You get two gifts and drop points at home then boast like you’ve accomplished something. Blockheaded reaction unsurprising from a cunt who looks like a Minecraft character

sonny is genuinely such a good striker. His stats must be impressive because every time he gets a run at the number 9 role …. He scores goals

2 clinical finishes today under the most pressure

What a fucking hero

I’m so emotionally exhausted after that it’s hard to put into words. I feel so hugely invested in this team, it has so many likeable qualities.

It’s a great point in what is the 2nd hardest game we play this season. And we deserved it.

The first 30 were really tough but I expected that, and from minute 30-80 we were clearly the better team. Lost a lot of threat when Son and Madders went off and lost control at that point, but I don’t think anyone can say we didn’t deserve a point.

Few players to shout out:-

VDV - My MOTM and by far his best performance for us. Class.

Bissouma - Best CM son the league this season? Very possobly

Vicario - So composed. Seems to regularly make the right decisions with his feet, whether the pass is short or long

Udogie - The yellow really put him off his game for 15 mins but I thought he showed incredible maturity to win his battle with Saka

Kulu - Really good game. Best outlet in the first half and that cute little ball for Son when Maddison was down was delicious.

Son - I feel like he’s going to get goals as a CF. Movement and finishing elite.

Big game next week……

From mania

• 26 minutes ago

• #2,285

Active Member​

Sp**s will finish above us this Season.... No doubt about that. Angie did not need Half a Decade of Process,, More than half a billion spending to totally school Arteta...

Reactions:Synical and steppenwolf

Well played fellas , proud of each and everyone of you .

When you think the goons are well into their “ project “ , and Ange has only just started , I know who I believe will end up with the better team .

Thanks Ange , you’ve got us all believing again

Back
Top Bottom