Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE šŸ„°

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah we had them on the ropes. Needed good subs the to keep momentum going but we sat too deep at the end. We should have won that after a bunch of their players went off. If had kept doing what we did for the equaliser we would have easily won. Not sure we didnā€™t have the belief. Really MADDs should be the captain his the main who drives the team forward. Even when we are under the cosh there is no one telling the player to push and press higher. Tbh bit disappointed with our press through out the game. Only MADDs really done it.
Would have taken draw before the game but as game played out felt we should have won. So a bit disappointed now not to get all 3 points.
Sonny pressed well second half especially Raya was playing from outside his box. It was Johnson and deki that werenā€™t aggressive enough with it.

We were great. We can build, they have no 2nd gear. Delighted.
Udogie mom.
i mean getting mugged schoolboy level by folllowing a runner ā€¦ a runner that was being tracked and letting saka stroll in the box and score ā€¦.has got to kill any mom claim

But he grew into the game and sorted himself out 2nd half. And all credit to him

Heā€™s a player

But that mugging was raw

Obviously I didn't want to see Johnson off injured but he was something of a weak link defensively.

I think that was maybe a mistake in hindsight. Helluva game for your full debut, and on Sky they said that Ange didn't want him tracking back. Given that Saka was excellent in the first half, that looked a bit rash.
Because Sky say it doesnā€™t mean itā€™s truešŸ¤£
I donā€™t think he offered much apart from his part in the first goal but it was a massive game for the lad. Still settling in just now and heā€™ll do well for us.

NLDs are never fun to watch, even when we win. It's only ever pleasurable in retrospect, I swear.

:ange-facepalm2:

Honestly, I minimise my exposure to anything related to them throughout the season so being forced to watch them (and, more importantly, their fans) for 90 minutes is painful. There is genuinely something very very wrong with them.
Yep, exactly the same.

And Arteta has made them even more insufferable. I like to think that above and beyond my raging tribal bias, he is objectively an utter penis. His pseudo hard man, non-blinking interview routine is disgusting to watch. Everything about him is phony. Watching a Thunderbird doing a Pep impression.

He mocked the Maddison-darts-celebration but it was a mishit deflected shot that. Then a couple of minutes later he pretends to have a serious life-threatening injury for a very soft trip by Udogie.
What an utter bellend, Saka is. Sorry I can't stand this fucker. Also Arteta Pep 2.0 mimicking Guardiolas antics, the style of play, even the outfit - cringe if you ask me. If I were manager, I'd want to have a little bit of unique style and personality, no?

Back
Top Bottom