Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think every Spurs starter played well with the exception of Romero. He needs to do better but to be fair also a little unlucky too. Bissouma had a poor first half but fantastic second half. So many positives from the NL Derby where it was essentially 11 v 12 football at the Emirates via comical officiating.
What did Romero do wrong? Unlucky with the deflection and absolutely fuck all he can do about the pen. I thought he was excellent with VDV.

That was stressful. I think in the cold light of day we’ll be very pleased with that result - remarkable given how little time we’ve been together and with a new system. Just feel a bit too drained to be too happy, but that’s our toughest fixture done. And another cheating ref.

Kulu was cool, Son is really stepping up as captain, and Micky, what a player - only his 5th match in the prem. He’s coming through every test.
It was his 6th but I get what you’re saying🤣

Is this a serious post?

How about the obvious red for the tackle on Vicario? Ref got a lot wrong besides that, but that's a red 10/10 times.

Hell, just compare it to the Royal "red" from last season.
He could have sent off Udogie.
I think he missed the Udogie foul but nothing else.
The severity of the punishment is a matter of opinion.
He let the game flow.

That smarmy knob Arteta. Your team stands a better chance to win if they score a goal, which you couldn’t do. You get two gifts and drop points at home then boast like you’ve accomplished something. Blockheaded reaction unsurprising from a cunt who looks like a Minecraft character
He comes across as a total arsehole, he's a bullshitter as well. I remember he played for Rangers and left to go to Real Sociedad as he said he was homesick. After one season with them back in Spain he signed for Everton 😂😂😂

Woolwich come out the traps playing at their maximum, there's no up or down with them until they drain mentally around 50/60 minutes.

It's both impressive and dumb. It's why they'll never win the league under arteta , to fragile because they're so charged up

Arteta is a real problem for them with the way he can’t control himself on the sidelines. Absolutely terrible behaviour most of the time.

We are still maintaining our record of scoring at least two goals in each PL game.

I think we will have at least one player who will get double figures in the PL this season.

Well Son is on 5 goals now - half way to the 10 PL goals he scored last season.

So I'd suggest he's a certainty to be in double figures of goals scored, just a question as to how many others are too unless the goals are really shared round (as much due to Madison creating lots of chances which a lot of players could benefit from.

Can someone more informed on VAR rules explain it - is a ball-to-hand (which really, it was) still deemed a penalty or was it rather harsh?

I know the comms team seemed against it (until it was given, then they went quiet lest they betray Woolwich getting refereeing decisions go their way).

:sonhmm:
Tbh one of our players got pushed before the ball hit hand. Should call it NVAR = No video assistant ref.

It’s too much for me.

Honestly, I can’t handle it. I hate Chelsea more, but this fixture just does me in.
NLDs are never fun to watch, even when we win. It's only ever pleasurable in retrospect, I swear.

:ange-facepalm2:

Honestly, I minimise my exposure to anything related to them throughout the season so being forced to watch them (and, more importantly, their fans) for 90 minutes is painful. There is genuinely something very very wrong with them.

Back
Top Bottom