Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And worst of all, his face is too small for his head.

Gormless little twat.

433177-1684155052.jpg
And Sky double stroking themselves when Destiny got booked in the first half.

The kid was brilliant after that.

Like everyone, I was sweating when Maddison went down but he seemed to be running fine straight afterwards.

I think his substitution was partly precautionary, partly to add a bit of steel to midfield.

Once again, I thought PEH did a really good job when he came on. The pick of the subs by some way.
Agree. He is not here to start but to provide professional assurance for the last 20 minutes.

Correct on the no presumptions part.

We need to accept or recognise that at present, they are a very good side That is not a sin to admit it and in Rice they have added a Rolls Royce of a player.

I think our better way of grabbing something would be to defend deep, which is not Postecoglou's way or being better than them, and we ain't, so it's an hmmmm.

For now giving them a good game and showing that we are starting to build is a more realistic expectation than thinking we will come away with any points.
Any more predictions Nostradamus?

Chavs and Spammers lost, tis a super sunday indeed. :adegrin2:
Poch working his magic!
However seems like Brighton , Villa and bar codes (3-0 up already v SU) not going away.
Hope Ange can get the players to be quicker from the off and bang a few in early doors. We have been behind in a few games first.

Saka really is little cunt isn’t he. Always laying down moaning and then doing Maddison celebration was proper cringe.
I don't have an issue with Saka. He's just grown up in the cheating environment that Lego head engenders.

How Viera doesn't get booked in the first half is a mystery

Back
Top Bottom