Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The scum put everything into that first 30 mins Jesus should have scored when he robbed Maddison but other then that created fuck all.

Once the press tired as it always would as that first 30 mins was crazy for them only one team in it.

The maddison knock and the Son subbed killed us for the last 20 mins as we also seemed to tire.

They got lucky and only got a point take that all day at the library
Was thinking exactly this. The two biggest chances we gave them (neither of which they scored, funnily enough) were from Maddison getting pick pocketed and Udogie playing a through ball to Nketah (?)
Even the opening goal was a slice of misfortune: no, Neville you stupid twat, Romero was not 'reckless' to try and block that Saka shot.

Aside from those, and the penalty of course, I cannot remember them creating any clear cut chances to score. Lots of crosses into the box and long distance shots that didn't come off.

first half (sky)

half time + second half (sky)

post match (sky)

Last edited:
He comes across as a total arsehole, he's a bullshitter as well. I remember he played for Rangers and left to go to Real Sociedad as he said he was homesick. After one season with them back in Spain he signed for Everton 😂😂😂

I hope that dog of theirs bites him.

Paul Merson was right.

I really enjoyed that “slaughtering” we got from Woolwich today. Highly enjoyable watch that “tearing apart” we got from “going toe to toe” against a team who are “man for man better across the park”.

The sooner that cunt is binned the better. For a former player and pundit, he knows absolutely fuck all about football.
Thought you said blinded and I was going to say the Charlie and booze did that years ago. Anyway…

Ref tried his best today.
We did very well to get a draw against Woolwich and the officials.

We do need a maddison alternative, when he went off our football died
Still sat put kulu in there and play a wide player RW. Shane perri is out otherwise we could have had perri left , rich in the middle and manor right. Manors crossing was dodgy showed how much we miss perris crossing. Hopefully Gil gets fit and he can play left.
Disappointed a bit with Johnson when he did have chance to break he really didn’t beat his man. However he needs to play on the right. If MADDs is subbed or injured put kulu in there and play Johnson on the right.

And Sky double stroking themselves when Destiny got booked in the first half.

The kid was brilliant after that.
No small feat playing LB against the current Woolwich side on a yellow card after 15 minutes, but he did great. Somehow it didn't feel like they were playing down that right hand side so much in the second half.

Gotta pinch yourself when remembering he's 20. Absolutely superb business and makes me hope Paratici does stick around for some 'consulting'.

Agreed. The commentary were unsurprisingly playing it down, but I felt that if one of our lot had slid in, uncontrolled and at full pelt with their studs up, they’d have been binned. If he had made contact (which he was very close to doing), Vicario’s leg would have snapped.
They pretty much stayed silent on sky when we were attacking

Back
Top Bottom